textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
attachment.php

Follow this and never cry again.:cool:

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Nothing will take advantage of the dual core chips yet, by the time things are coded for it, your 1 year contract will be over and you can get a new phone. Although I prefer no contract and just buy my phones outright.

Honestly as cool as the dual core is, you wont see any increase in speed over what the thunderbolt has until programs are made to take advantage of the dual core ability. So if they are otherwise similar, I'd choose the TB over the Bionic any day. Better chassis design (opinion), more RAM, 32GB SD card pre installed, Sense vs Blur, and no eFuse.

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
"...your 1 year contract will be over and you can get a new phone."

I've seen several people on various forums mention one-year contracts for AT&T. How do you go about getting a one-year contract? Does it cost a bit more to upgrade under a 1-year (i.e. higher upgrade fee, smaller discount on upgraded phone)? Thanks

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

I've seen several people on various forums mention one-year contracts for AT&T. How do you go about getting a one-year contract? Does it cost a bit more to upgrade under a 1-year (i.e. higher upgrade fee, smaller discount on upgraded phone)? Thanks

It costs more for the phone, but the same for your month to month plan if you go the one year contract route.

spoiler61

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

If you are on a family plan the main number is eligable for an upgrade in 12 months and the other phones on your plan are eligable in 18 months.

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If you are on a family plan the main number is eligable for an upgrade in 12 months and the other phones on your plan are eligable in 18 months.

I didn't realize that, but it must explain why my phone is eligible for an upgrade (it's the main line on a family plan). I was surprised when I first found out that I could upgrade because I was thinking that I had to wait the normal 18-months. Good to know. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777