How to enable LED light around camera cutout and more!

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure about you guys but I just got the ledmeknow app and it works great, and it allows me to see when my phone finishes charging, custom lights/colors for contacts, and now they have a schedule where you can have the led notification only on certain days. I paid for the app because I liked it so much. Since coming from s8 with the led notifications I liked before and now the S10+ doesn't have it really frustrated me seeing my phone overcharging for hours...

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Wouldn't work for me. I left it at defaults, switched the setting to do the notch only. When the app was open, it worked and looked cool. But I turned the phone off, got a notification and it lit up the whole corner of my phone and not the cutout. Rebooted, checked all the settings... with the app open, it looks like it works. Turned screen off, got a notification, did the same thing. Uninstalled.

FYI, S10+ 128 SD855 on Sprint.

I tried loading and configuring it again.
Really don't like it.
Lay out is not straight forward, too many settings with purchase me popping up everywhere.
Too many global changes/permissions.
Waste my time for -nothing-
&
It screwed up my Device Manager battery graph app listings which I use very frequently.
Das boot... Power Amp is well worth it's complexity and setup time, this one is not.
Be warned.

Can't get it to work and not going to go witch hunting to get to work especially when it's goofing up unrelated apks!!!

scrondar

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
It took me a while to figure out all the options in this app, but now it does exactly what I want (and what the ^%$& phone should do by default).If a third party app can get the notch to light up this way, why can't Samsung build in a similar functionality? Anyway, well done by the dev.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys87