How to remove api's from account that has been slaved by a admin account that is using to spy on me

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My wife has slaved my accounts and has been using her accounts to admin my account and using DNS and proxy wlan to hide her activity in her phone and mine I see privileged processes oath false when I try to see system logs on my phone and hers after she gets mine in her hand for three sec and she has placed a shell and overlay how do I get rid of this on my accounts and phones

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Since what your wife is doing is against the law, the first thing you should do is report her to the appropriate authorities. I'm assuming you can show proof, since you seem quite sure that she's doing all of this (which seems quite advanced from a tech standpoint -- is she a high level software engineer with a cybersecurity company, or perhaps part of the Anonymous collective?).

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And then find out how to reflash your ROM and do it, which will remove anything she installed.

Then see a divorce attorney. (I'm not sexist - I'd have told your wife the same thing if you had done it to her.)

Although, once she's convicted of the few felonies she's committed, you can take your time about that.

(Or you're wrong, something is happening on your phone that you don't understand, and you're blaming it on your wife. "privileged processes oath false" isn't something you'd see on an Android device, and there's no "shell" or "overlay" on the phone log. DNS is part of using the internet - everyone is using some DNS server [I switch between about 6 - not to "get into someone's phone", but because sometimes my ISP's server gets poisoned by some hacker they haven't been able to catch yet, Google's server isn't the best, Cloudflare sometimes doesn't give me what I want, etc. Proxies have nothing to do with getting into someone's phone. And she can't "admin your account".) Of course if the phone account is in her name, get your own account, then she can't do anything. If the account is in her name, legally it's her phone and you're using it with her permission.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lumen