How to transfer photos to sd card? from xperia transfer

btort1

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok I used the Sony Xperia Transfer service and came from an iphone, worked fine. Have about 7gb of photo's and videos and everything was where I wanted it to be.

But the problem is when I bought a micro sd card, installed it. It won't let me transfer the album (photos/videos) to the SD card even though there is enough space. When I got to settings>>>storage>>> pictures and videos is only 42mb but when I go to misc>>>xperia transfer is about 6-7gb

How do I transfer these to the sd card?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you can't access the appropriate folders in internal storage and the microSD card by hooking the phone up via USB to your computer, try using AirDroid, which allows you to wirelessly access the phone's storage using a desktop interface. You should be able to drag and drop the files fairly easily.

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I met the same problem with you.Pictures can remember the beautiful moments, the nice time allows us to recall the past,I use sd card to save photos,but the sd card was Lost by accident,how to make up for these measures?What can I do to Recover Pictures?please help me!

If you have no backup of your sd card then your data is forever lost :(

For future reference, consider using drop box to create backups of your data so you dont have the same issue twice.

Using Windows since 1998

Hamish Adams

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm having problems with mine too. I have a 64 gig micro sd but nothing transfers onto it. Well I say nothing but I mean 95% of things don't go onto it. There are somethings on it from this phone so I know it is formatted.
I have tried file transfers, I have tried the app that is mentioned in this thread and it doesn't allow it to happen it flashes up an error.
When I change the camera settings so that the pictures are saved onto sd again it also says it cannot be saved. Is there something broken?

I'm also having problems with my data, something has caused my phone to use the entire months data very quickly. It used 20% in no more than 3 hours when I was out for dinner, so I wasn't even using it, one minute I was getting the '80% data used' warning (which I'd never seen before) and within a matter of hours it told me the allowance was gone.

My last phone got lost and this is a replacement handset, I never had these problems with my previous handset, I'm just not sure if my insurance company have sent me a dodgy replacement. Anyone heard of things like this happening?

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe