how to use doubletwist with HTC ONE?

monkee05

May 1, 2013
Visit site
doubletwist wants me to enable USB Mass Storage on the HTC in order to move my itunes playlists over to android.
i cannot figure out how to do this.
please help!
thanks.

monkee05

May 1, 2013
Visit site
or any other program that i can use to easily move my playlists over.
i have spent so much money on itunes music.. i hate to no longer have it.

Matt Bourg

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Havnt been able to get that to work either. I'd be interested to know how to do this as well. I have been able to get double twist to sync with air sync though. It probably takes a bit longer but its way more convenient and well worth the few bucks I paid for it. You might want to go that route.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

arwen_in_nj

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... I see the option in "Settings", "Storage " down at the bottom, but it is grayed out on my One. That may be because they have disabled connecting external devices on our work computers- I will need to try this at home.

Sent from my most awesome HTC One

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
You can't enable USB mass storage on the One. If you're trying to sync music from OS X the easiest way, using DoubleTwist, is to use the wifi syncing.

May 22, 2013
Visit site
This is correct - you can't use DoubleTwist with the HTC One. If you check their site there's a part in the FAQ I think where their "solution" is to buy the app and use it over WiFi.

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm so glad I bought airsync a couple winters ago when it was ten cents. It works great. Probably worth even the going price now.

opeycunningham

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I finally got the sync to work...after reading some of the comments in this thread. It's a little confusing though--I have my iTunes library stored on an external hard drive (iTunes and SONOS are linked to the library), so none of the playlists show up in the double twist window. I can download ALL of my music or just a few songs/playlists that I actually have stored in the iTunes folder. Does that make sense? The problem is that I'm sure I don't have capacity on this phone for EVERYTHING (nor do I want EVERYTHING on my phone), so I guess I'll just have to go through after download and delete what I don't want? Doesn't really make it easy to change or sync playlists, huh?

On a positive note, I think the DRM on iTunes downloads isn't causing trouble.

Just got this HTC (iPhone addict/evangelist)--and so far absolutely loving it, although it is a little confusing to try to set up especially syncing from the Apple ecosystem.

ccrooks

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
you can also use htc's sync tool HTC Sync Manager

not the most full feature but works well enough.
i successfully used the sync manager ONCE. after that, it keeps crashing on me and won't stay open for long enough to even discover all of my new music. uninstalling/reinstalling had no effect. it's a shame, it really looked like this was going to be the solution to my problem...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582