HTC EVO 4G LTE First Impressions/Reviews

Robotixguy

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I was caught up in the Sammy S3 hype until I actually had both phones in my hands, the Evo makes the Sammy feel like a toy.

Been living with my new Evo and its a great phone.

Reactions: Mercury81

achacon77

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to buy the ELTE when it first came out but I decided to wait thinking that Sprint might get their very own Nexus device. Well, it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon so I'm left with an itch I cant scratch. My question to any and all of you is this, is the ELTE worth buying now? It's gone through some software updates, I know that it's got some issues, and JB is still up in the air but is the phone itself (separate from the carrier) worth buying? I know it sounds ludicrous but I'm gonna hang in there w/Sprint, I'm not planning on switching carriers. Or, any word on a new phone that maybe coming out on Sprints network, besides Samsung devices, that'll have JB? Advice needed.

ravenbuck13

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I got evo 4G Lte in Oct. and this is second one. Since 12/2012 update, keyboard freezes, error reports galore, HTC app not working and goes to home screen. Don't get started on reception! Lost Foxfi, and 4G wont be in my area for two years!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201