HTC One - Bricked Help

Mirko Torrisi

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys, i got an HTC One, i think the M7, maybe a chinese version, the phone on boot stay stuck on HTC Logo (not loop), i can access to fastboot and recovery, if i'm try to install a ROM (i tryed 3 rom), the installation Freeze, i'm tryed anything, also the RUU from PC give me error 120 (Battery Low), but with the ADB command: adb shell cat /sys/class/power_supply/battery/capacity give me 44. someone can help me please?

This is the phone:

images

Thanks.

cassidy curl

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Which version of the One is it? are you in the U.S and if so what carrier, if it's not the U.S model then you should find out if it is indeed the version sold in china as it is different from the standard international model in that it is a CDMA phone. CDMA is a specific network format but I would guess you already knew that since you seem to know what you're talking about when you describe the way it boot loops or rather doesn't. in any case i would check to make sure the ROMs you are trying to flash are compatible with your version of the one, as the international model's 4.2.2 ROMs do have some nasty side effects if you accidentally flash them on a CDMA device, i.e they wipe the radio and its very difficult to fix unless you are s-off'd. I would also recommend avoiding aosp roms and stuff as they have also been causing bricks. so try some other roms and make sure you use fastboot to manually flash the boot.img as that has fixed this type of issue for me in the past...

cheers! and good luck let me know how it goes though if you try anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582