HTC One (M8): Sticker on back of phone

SD1_Mark1

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Sticker on back of phone

Yeah for those of us who are paranoid lol, using a case to cover it works for me. I don't have a case as yet as I like the feel of the phone in my hand. Nice build quality. I AM bummed that it doesn't have a user replaceable battery and hence, no option for spare or larger capacity batteries and no battery compartment in which to hide the IMEI/SN sticker. I don't think it would hurt to take it off. The IMEI and SN will show on the Phone Identity screen, but not the PN which I assume is Part Number. However Phone Identity shows the Model number. I'm planning on leaving my on. It doesn't bother me and I'll have it in a soft silcone case at some point.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sticker on back of phone

You don't need it once you get the phone activated. I peeled it off and stuck it inside the lid of the box.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I take it off and stick it to the box. I always keep the box and paperwork and crap like that

Posted via Android Central App

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i stuck mine to the box as well. there is also another one in the box for warranty purposes.

i'm also the guy who peels off all the plastic covers from all electronics the second i take them out of the box. so a sticker on the back of my phone is never going to stay. :)