HTC One M9 Owners: Are You Happy?

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
This is my first android phone since the Galaxy S Infuse. Android has come realllllllllyyyyyyyyyy far since then. However, Ive used BB10 the most. Since Ive used that, I'm missing my unified inbox and swiping gestures. But the HTC (Ive had the HTC Dream when it first came out) M9 is a good phone. I dont care if it doesnt have 1440p or 4gb or ram or a 50mp camera. What matter to me is that it runs smooth, and fine without crashing, just like any BB10 device ive had has done for me. So, the HTC M9 is a good phone to me, other than missing some of the features that make BB10 stand out. But then again, it's a different OS and they cant be the same.

I love the Sound Quality, I had the Z30 and that had amazing sound with it's Natural Sound Dual Bass Stereo speakers, but Ive gotta say, the M9 has the better speakers, theyre louder and deeper and have good high tones.

The build quality is superb, as all HTC phones are.

The screen colour is great, it's no amoled like the 30 was, but it's still good.

The size is very small feeling to hold compared to the 30 and classic.

Battery life is okay, nothing like BB10. I can kill the M9 in like 3 hours, where my classic takes forever to die, and the z30 even longer with the amoled screen.

Storage is good, I like it. I'm just trying to figure out why android takes up 9 gigs and BB10 only used 2-3. again, must be the different OS's.

LED light could be bigger, but again, BB is king of that.

YES I like the BB better.

Both the BB and the M9 are super smooth.

Oh and a big suprise coming from older Android OS's is that nothing has force closed yet. I always hated on android for force closing my long posts and website editing stuff.

Im a fan of stock android so I cant comment on Sense as I turned most of that off with launcher and apps.

Camera wise. I dont care. All these reviews are bashing it, all these reviews want DSLR quality in thier phones. Me, I take pictures of my cats, I couldnt care less if they are 35MP or 8. Both my BB Classic and the HTC take fine pictures.

Love the SD card slot, BB and HTC are good with this, where as samsung is removing it with the S6 and iPhone never had it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod