I am running data on att,sprint, tmobile virgin mobile on a metropcs phone locked to metro.

A

AC Question

My phone has been hacked by my scumbag neighbor should I be able to use internet off virgin verizon sprint boost apns? I know tmobile and will work. But what about the others? Carrier locked metro. Using verizon sprint cricket att tracfone boost virgin lycamobile apnvsettings. All work for internet????????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that you're suspicious of being hacked since the phone can suddenly access multiple carrier networks? Are you selecting these different networks in the Network Operators menu? If so, are you certain the phone is actually switching to that network?

Roby Danielle

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Its not just a suspicion he actually fried one phone already. And has boasted about what he is doing. I am able to run on att and metro in network operators. But am able to access 4g using multiple apns.

Roby Danielle

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Also it seems when I am not locked to him as I assume he is using a cheap imsi catcher it won't run off these other apns just metro. I use signal trackers which show my tower being right over his lot.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What this guy is doing seems to constitute illegal activity. Have you considered going to the authorities? Or at least small claims court. If he's boasted about it in messages to you, make sure you save them for future evidence.