I don't think a new Nexus 10 is going to be released soon

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Fixed

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013

Okay now that I can read it, still does not make sense. I want a new N10 as much as many others, my main reason however is because I simply do not like the look and feel of the current unit.

That said from a spec point of view what other tablet on the market is it lagging behind? That is one thing I will give them, even a year later it is a top of the line device.

modbr

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
i'm in the same boat too. i was close to buying the current Nexus 10 and learned that the 10 2 was due to be released soon. so i waited, and waited, and waited... and i'm still waiting. just read earlier somewhere else that Google may not even release a 2nd generation Nexus 10. and the current tablet is out of stock on the Play store.

so i agree, keeping quiet and not confirming or refuting any claims/rumours is no good for customers and Google will ultimately lose sales.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Its not lagging behind anyone except for MAYBE the new n7 (from a spec standpoint) but I guess if a competitors competition is against itself its not really that bad I just think Google shouldn't let something on their product line not be updated

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
and the current tablet is out of stock on the Play store.

so i agree, keeping quiet and not confirming or refuting any claims/rumours is no good for customers and Google will ultimately lose sales.

Shows in stock for me, you need to realize that information changes often based on fulfillment.

Best thing to do is not get your hopes up, Google has never said anything was coming at any specific time. I want it as much as the next guy

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Shows in stock for me, you need to realize that information changes often based on fulfillment.

Best thing to do is not get your hopes up, Google has never said anything was coming at any specific time. I want it as much as the next guy

32GB still in stock, but the 16GB model has been sold out for a few weeks now...pretty sure that's what they were referring to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac