I have a Motorola q Link phone I locked my phone not the PUK code is up and I don't know it okay

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have locked my phone and now it's showing the PUK coding it is telling me Sam is now disabled enter PUK code to continue you have seven remaining attempts before Sim become permanent unable contact Carrier for details

Last edited by a moderator:

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: I have a Motorola q Link phone I locked my sim in the PUK code is up and I don't know it okay

Your carrier would have the information you seek. It may also be printed on the credit card size card the SIM was punched from, if you happen to still have it.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have a Motorola q Link phone I locked my sim in the PUK code is up and I don't know it okay

Welcome to Android Central! If it's telling you to contact the carrier, then contact the carrier. Or is there some reason why you can't or don't want to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54