I have an U11 Life. Ask me anything you want to know!

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So far good. I have the unlocked variant to review from HTC and popped in my T-Mobile SIM. VoLTE and WiFi Calling is all set up. No issues there.

Initial impressions on the performance is good. No lags at all.

The plastic build certainly feels cheaper when compared to it's big brother, the HTC U11. But then this beauty is just $349!

So, what do you want to know about the U11 Life?

I will be posting my full review in my YouTube channel - https://YouTube.com/c/ChaksCorner - and here in the Community Reviews soon!

SharkyNY

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I'd imagine that you haven't had it long enough to give an impression on how battery life is. I would love to hear about how the battery performs. A bit worried that the 2600mAh battery might be just a bit too small, although I've heard its ok in some of the reviews I've seen.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'd imagine that you haven't had it long enough to give an impression on how battery life is. I would love to hear about how the battery performs. A bit worried that the 2600mAh battery might be just a bit too small, although I've heard its ok in some of the reviews I've seen.

I will need a day or two to report on the battery life. Will update this thread :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I too want to know about the battery life. I really wanted the U11 but can't afford it; so the Life looks like a great alternative. It's just the low mAh that has me worried.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Regarding battery life: It can certainly last a day if you push it, but for me, it is down to 40% in 8hrs. Not bad really as I synced my email, social apps and was also using live wallpaper for about 3 hrs - so a good mix to test the everyday battery usage.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Regarding battery life: It can certainly last a day if you push it, but for me, it is down to 40% in 8hrs. Not bad really as I synced my email, social apps and was also using live wallpaper for about 3 hrs - so a good mix to test the everyday battery usage.

Thank you so much for letting us know!

anon(8532178)

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site

Screenshots please of your battery usage and thank you. How is it performance wise and how are those included earbuds.

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site

With a SD 630 I think it evens out the battery life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol