I have kept my Nexus 7!

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Got mine on release day and besides the GPS issue that was fixed I have had ZERO problems with mine. Yes I bought it to keep it and have no intentions on getting rid of it or move on to something else.

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been solid before and after the update. It doesn't leave the house so I don't know about the GPS, and Netflix goes wonky with earpods (I think it is the earpods) on occasion. I think my next cell will be a nexus. Compared to the wife's iPad mini I like the size, fit and functionality.

hoosiermama2799

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from the 2012 N7 after I dropped that and broke the screen. I had no intention of getting this until then (thank goodness for protection plans :)). There really wasn't a "must have" feature for me over the 2012.

Now that I have it, though, the screen is awesome and I've been pleasantly surprised by the camera. It's also much faster than my 2012. The only downside for me is that I had to get new cases.

For once being a klutz worked out well for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Mivo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
This cheeky thread came back to bite me in the ****. :)

A couple days after posting it, my N7 developed a dead pixel in the upper center that hadn't been there before (within a week of buying it). Thankfully, the electronics chain I had bought it from were painless about it, sent me a return label and arranged a free pick up. Three days later the replacement device arrived. So far it's fine! Of course I'm sticking to the model, it's a gorgeous piece of hardware!

Les170869

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I should say as I'm new to this Nexus 7, any hints and tips to do with it and/or apps and widgets will be much appreciated :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my 2013. Tracking says Monday. I gave my 2012 to family as a hand-me-down when I ordered the 2013, not realizing how much I would miss having a tablet at home for a week.

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Well, I would have kept my original, except that two days in a row it wouldn't boot past the X, meaning factory resets two days in a row! So Google has sent a new one, which seems flawless so far. But my first also seemed that way until the problem came up three weeks into use.

Anyway, hope this one does not have the issue, because I really like the device!

Posted via Android Central App

okegesan

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Got mine as a gift on my Birthday August 22nd, at first I was a little off put but the increased bevels on the top and bottom. Then I turned it on!! Bevels? who cares about bevels!!...this thing is GORGEOUS!!
Loved my 2012 model...2013 edition blows it literally out of the water!
My Precciousss!!

bedtime

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Been using mine for about a week now and I dont see myself returning it. It's too great a deal to return and pay MORE for something that just does the same thing anyways.

anon(22347)

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my second one with the OD $30.00 off coupon...at $199.00 and those specs it really is an amazing device.:):):)

Was wondering where to get the OD $30 off coupon... the only coupons I've seen seem to indicate that they can't be used on technology products... Any suggestions? Thanks.

cdnynot

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I purchased my Nexus 7 - 2013 version a couple weeks ago... And I gotta say this tablet is AMAZING!
I'm coming from the BlackBerry Playbook and I was very content using it and still use it daily.
But I have to admit, my Nexus 7 is my main go to tablet. The Nexus tablet has been great, easy to use, amazingly stunning screen, light, great battery life, and extremely fast browsing.

The only problem I have with it so far, no one carries the nice leather covers or proper screen protector. But I did find and buy a couple from Amazon.

Posted via Android Central App

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving mine. I put my ipad on craigslist.

I sold my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 for the Nexus 7 (2013) tablet. I am soooo happy I did! Amazing tablet and I love the size. Comfortable holding in the palm of your hand, portable, ideal for video and MAME gaming, it's like having a portable handheld gaming system.

J

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering where to get the OD $30 off coupon... the only coupons I've seen seem to indicate that they can't be used on technology products... Any suggestions? Thanks.
I think it was intended to clear out stock of the 2012 model but they neglected to specify which Nexus 7 on the original coupon. Because if you went to the same link to print it a day or two later, it was updated to say first generation on the coupon.

muddy211

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi eagin, I had a email a few weeks back with $30.00 off anything over $175.00 ordered through OfficeMax...I called my local OD and they price matched. After realizing what a great tablet it was I printed it again and went back and bought a second one...:D

Mivo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I sold my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 for the Nexus 7 (2013) tablet. I am soooo happy I did! Amazing tablet and I love the size. Comfortable holding in the palm of your hand, portable, ideal for video and MAME gaming, it's like having a portable handheld gaming system.J

It took me a couple of days to get used to the format (having been used to an iPad), but especially for gaming the PSP-like dimensions are great. Likewise for reading (I still use a 6" e-ink reader quite often, though), where I can hold and use the device with just one hand. The only time I wish it was "taller" is when I read web forums or write an email, but those are minor inconveniences. 8" doesn't work for me, though I might get a Nexus 10 if and when they are updated. But that wouldn't be a replacement, only an addition to my family of devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886