I want the menu button back

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I really like it over the recent button... I have a note 3 and love that it still has it. I hold down the home button the king it brings up multi tasking but instead it is Google now and keep pressing recent apps the king it is a menu button

rhody401

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I really like it over the recent button... I have a note 3 and love that it still has it. I hold down the home button the king it brings up multi tasking but instead it is Google now and keep pressing recent apps the king it is a menu button

You can long hold the recent (left) button, to bring up the former MENU button.

isosunrise

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I like the dedicated recent apps button - not a big fan of holding buttons to do stuff. What I would love is the WebOS swipe up for recent apps :), I miss that.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Nope

Posted via Android Central App

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
And that's why I am going to consider a phone other then the note 4 all because Samsung decided to change it :)

Google wanted them to change it, they were the only manufacturer still using a dedicated menu button when google eliminated it in jelly bean.

Personally the change annoyed me a little at first, but it's just quicker and easier to multi task with the new button layout.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorawarsingh