im sick of the stock browser

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Are my expectations too much that when I open the internet browser and click on the magnifying glass key at the top, in the search bar, I type whatever it is I'm searching for and results should appear? As it is,when I click search, nothing happens when I click "go". The Google search page comes up, so essentially my address bar is worthless unless I know the exact website I want to visit. If I type "hard rock" in address bar, a blank search page comes up...not any results for "hard rock" so effing annoying as I'm relegating to opening a search page first then clicking it that box and typing whatever it is I'm looking for to get results, annoying two step process. And by the way, "incognito mode" crashes all the got damn time! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Working fine here. I just typed in "hard rock" press Go and it open up the Google page with Hard Rock Cafe ect...
Just like my desktop

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Works fine for me too. As I type "hard rock cafe", a drop-down of suggested results appear. Then when I finish typing it, I hit "Go" and my Google search results of "Hard Rock Cafe" appears.

It looks you're experiencing some weird behavior. Maybe you can try turning on "Google Instant" under your browser settings as a work-around?

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I figured it out. It was the Google instant feature under "labs" settings in native browser settings that were throwing it off. It has to be turned off. I was adjusting the settings initially in the browser webpage section, not the settings in the native app...if u guys can understand that lol. Now just to fix incognito mode...thx for your input

Sapient2k7

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin HD 5.0 is really good on my Epic 4G, I hear it works well on tablets too. I haven't tried it on a tablet though, I will when I get my transformer on Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001