In stock! bestbuy.com

Spyderhd

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, given the fact that people are getting shipping confirmations and they now show out of stock I think will get my hopes up that they actually have units and we will get them shipped tomorrow. Crossing fingers.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

drloomis69

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
New to the forums....In fact this is my first post ..I just wanna thank the person who started this thread ,just got my confirmation email from best buy my prime will be here wednesday
:D

BoxArtGuy

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
ordered 12/24, got shipping confirmation today with tracking #:)

What Time did you Place the Order on 12/24/11 ? I placed mine at 8:20am that day. Ground/standard shipping. My payment was authorized earlier today, 12/26/11

it still states "Order Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days."

I ordered 32 gig grey,, but initially i had wanted the gold i think like many others. regardless i'll settle for grey.

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine 12/23 still waiting for shipping info :(

But hearing others getting their confirmations makes me feel better. I got the regular shipping. Hopefully it goes out tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

BigSkyThaiGuy

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine at 0200 Mountain time on 12/24. I received my shipping information and package description this afternoon around 1300 Mountain Time. I paid for expedited shipping. Ill let you know if it comes tomorrow and its wifi funky. Thanks for all the help ove the last few days.

GV

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
UPS is closed today and not taking shipments. These will actually ship tomorrow (Tuesday) for Wednesday delivery if ordered overnight.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
UPS is closed today and not taking shipments. These will actually ship tomorrow (Tuesday) for Wednesday delivery if ordered overnight.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Mine was shipped last Friday and has been sitting at UPS a few miles away since Saturday. I've been refreshing the tracking page on my phone a dozen times today knowing it's not going to move till Tuesday morning. New electronics brings out the inpatient child in me :p

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine was shipped last Friday and has been sitting at UPS a few miles away since Saturday. I've been refreshing the tracking page on my phone a dozen times today knowing it's not going to move till Tuesday morning. New electronics brings out the inpatient child in me :p

Was yours a back order or a fresh order? If it was fresh I seriously don't understand how they are deciding when to ship these orders out. I ordered mine early in the afternoon on 12/23 and my order still says in process, usually ships in 0-1 days. While other people who ordered on the 24th have received shipping notices and others who ordered last month are still waiting. What the heck? I just want my prime!

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking number!! Very excited...Ordered 12/23...Tracking details not available yet, but will probably get it 12/29..:D

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking number as well. But it has not yet shipped and there are no details yet available on ups.com It better leave the warehouse today darn it lol

malicefox

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Here is what my tracking page shows. I ordered my Grey prime from Best Buy on the 23rd, and got shipping notification + tracking number on the 26th. As of today, it still does not show up as received by UPS for shipment. According to Best Buy when I purchased my device, it should be in my hands on the 28th. (tomorrow) I guess time will tell.

Updated: 12/27/2011 4:07 P.M. Eastern Time

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Label Created On:
12/26/2011

sectachrome

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
FYI, the estimated arrival date that BB shows you when you order should be taken with a grain of salt. This is only a calculation it comes up with based on the date you order and the shipping option you select. Usually this would probably be accurate but with the holiday weekend/sketchiness of this link we all ordered from/rarity of the product it probably doesnt mean much. The only sure way to know is to look at tracking information if/when you get it and if/when it actually is on its way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord