In stock! bestbuy.com

malicefox

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
FYI, the estimated arrival date that BB shows you when you order should be taken with a grain of salt. This is only a calculation it comes up with based on the date you order and the shipping option you select. Usually this would probably be accurate but with the holiday weekend/sketchiness of this link we all ordered from/rarity of the product it probably doesnt mean much. The only sure way to know is to look at tracking information if/when you get it and if/when it actually is on its way.

Agreed. The only thing that's bugging me is that it shows the ship method as UPS Ground, even though i chose expedited shipping and paid extra for it.:( As long as I get my Prime, I don't care how long it takes. I tried to change my shipping address to my work, and bestbuy said it had already left their facility, so I can't change delivery location. That was yesterday when I called.

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered mine from Best Buy yesterday afternoon. I just received an email from them a few hours ago with a tracking number saying it had shipped via UPS 2-Day and I'll have it Thursday. When I ordered it, I was ready to hunker down for a long wait, and here it is already on it's way to me. I'm super jazzed to not have to wait. Especially considering I was one of the first Amazon orders that Amazon decided to just cancel out of the blue. Turns out they did me a favor cause now I'll have it sooner.

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on 12/24 at about noon MST, and i checked my best buy order status, and it now says completed. It says it was shipped on 12/27 with
UPS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BoldSaint

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from BB on the 24th around 5:30PM-I just received an email saying it has shipped and was provided a tracking number!!!! Sweet!!

djensen9367

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
i ordered 12/23 expedited (17.48) - just checked tracking and ups delivery on the 29th, BUT it shows UPS ground. will calol bb and see if i can get the 17.00 taken off the account. just happy it will be here thursday

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone who has gotten their shipping information and tracking number live by or in Arizona? If so, when is the approx arrival date? My dad used his email address and he's away for a while and I want to know the date. Haha.

jkvato

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on 12/23 with the fastest (and most expensive) shipping option. I got a tracking number yesterday, but it didn't show it was in transit until just now. UPS is now reporting that it is on time and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Its origin scan is Fresno, CA, at 4:54 PM local time today. So basically, it shipped today and will be delivered tomorrow. I am in Southern California, but that shouldn't matter on the next-day delivery shipping option.

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Once I finally get a delivery date I will relax. I don't know why I even stress out. There is nothing I can do to make it faster or anything. I'm guessing mine will be delivered on 1/3/12 because I chose standard and I think it is coming to Seattle from Minnesota via UPS Ground.

Beretta96

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine was ordered on 12/1 and shipped on 12/23 with standard shipping from Fresno to Las Vegas. UPS tracking shows it arrived tonight so it should be out for delivery tomorrow.

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Good luck to all those who should get them tomorrow. Mine says it should be arriving on the 29th. I sure hope they all come!

sledgie#AC

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at 0200am EST 12/24. Express shipping. Originally stated for delivery today, 12/27. Now tracking shows its out from Fresno with expected delivery by tomorrow, 12/28. Please note: UPS Overnight Air Saver (Express) is delivered by End of Day for residential deliveries; 3pm businesses. Don't freak out if it's not there at 3:01!
I want to thank the individual that started the link - you made Christmas for real for me this year (no thanks to Amazon). Epic 4G Touches, Google TVs, and now Asus Transformer Prime. Thanks a lot! Gameloft is having a $.99 cents sale on all games from 12/29-1/5 so this should hold everyone over. 1 of the games NOT on sale is Modern Combat 3 - that is on sale for only 1 day (but they haven't stated which one). Now all I need to do is get Shadowgun, Modern Combat 3, and Dead Space! Cheers and good luck to everyone getting them - and if they do have issues with wifi, didn't Asus state they would fix them? I can't find the link anywhere but knowing Asus and previous issues (battery charging with TF101 docks0 I wouldn't put it past them to NOT fix issues.

jkvato

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Jkvato, did you get yours today?

No, not today. UPS didn't move freight on Monday, so it shipped today (Tuesday). It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (Wednesday). I think that because Best Buy was working Monday, the computers assumed that UPS was also working, which made it think that it would ship Monday and be delivered Tuesday.

Eversofree

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 23rd free standard shipping and it shipped today and will get here tomorrow. I'm so happy now I just need a screen protector and case.

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 23rd free standard shipping and it shipped today and will get here tomorrow. I'm so happy now I just need a screen protector and case.

That seems quite a bit quicker than anyone else who chose standard shipping. Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?

drloomis69

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site

Hey if you dont mind can you let me know what case you get? im havin a hard time deciding on one. Everybody is sayin the origami cover is trash...wondering what people are getting as an alternative.
thanx in advance.