Incredible ringer goes silent for no reason

pmas

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm not saying you're wrong, but have you tried calling it when its laying face up. I've tried this MULTIPLE times now, and it ONLY goes silent when the phone is laying face down, and if its face up it rings just fine. But if i place it face down when its ringing, then it goes silent.

This cannot be just a HUGE coincidence.

As I said in my post, mine does it face up or face down, in my pocket, on the seat of my car...anywhere.
I have watched the screen light up, half ring and then stop. This can only be done face up.

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
As I said in my post, mine does it face up or face down, in my pocket, on the seat of my car...anywhere.
I have watched the screen light up, half ring and then stop. This can only be done face up.

It can be done FACE DOWN too, because thats the ONLY time mine does it. When my phone is laying face down, it half rings and then stops. If its laying face up, then it'll ring just like its supposed to, but i can lay the the phone face down and it'll mute.

Anyways, if its doing it to you guys face up, then there is something buggy going on there.

NeoRye

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
etiquette mode

The incredible has a thing called "etiquette mode", where if you lay it face down it will only do a half ring. If it's face up, it will be normal. Actually kinda handy.

LeeLees2003

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
My ringer was not working for 2 days tried everything in setting and everything else and finally after evertything else failed. I took the battery out for 3 min. Everything went to working thanks for that. Hope this helps someone else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chwoka