Internet browser

marberto

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
The reason I'm asking is cuz there are so many third party ones that I don't know if I'm missing some cool features using the one that comes with phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rav3nCroft

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin HD, I like the Speed Dial feature and the overall speed of the browser. I've tried most others and finally settled on Dolphin. BTW, I've been sold on Opera for my PC for as long as I can remember.

I don't disagree with Frank, I normally live by the same standard... If it ain't broke don't fix it... But in this case I find the stock browser falling short.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin hd works best for me, easiest to use, not as limited as stock browser, and you can actually shut down the browser, most android applications do not allow this, at least without using a task killer.

HiPower

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried Dolphin HD. The features were really nice. I liked it better than the stock browser, however, it seems (on my phone) the stock browser was noticably faster. So for the time being, I'm back to the stock browser.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm probably in the minority but I have 3 extra browsers installed. Dolphin HD is my main browser. I have Opera Mobile for most non mobile flash heavy pages because I think it renders them better. I also have firefox installed because I use the desktop version and it syncs to the mobile version.

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
i was using Dolphin for a while, loved the tab browsing on it. but the stock browser works better as far as loading up the ads that use flash on websites so i stick with the stock for now.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Stock for everyday use works fine. Opera, as described previously, works really well on non-mobile pages, especially for Flash rendering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thola051ll