Status
Not open for further replies.

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Just how big is it ? I know it's 5.5 inches, but w those bezel's will it be the size of the M8 & G3 or bigger than ?

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: IPhone 6+

Just look at the specs on phonearena and compare them

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

Just how big is it ? I know it's 5.5 inches, but w those bezel's will it be the size of the M8 & G3 or bigger than ?

Looks pretty ginormous to me.

zg7nwxowut6tcifdmumz.jpg

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

LOL, this is me just now holding my Nexus 7 TABLET in my hand, heh heh

View attachment 135996

Why would you possibly need all that space just for an icon grid? No split screen, no desktop widgets...not even a clock?

(and no, I don't have huge hands)

The Nexus 7 is 40 MM taller and 43MM wider than the iPhone 6+. It's not even close :p
They added a bigger screen, but unless they removed the home button there was no way to make the bezels smaller

Lstream

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

LOL, this is me just now holding my Nexus 7 TABLET in my hand, heh heh

View attachment 135996

Why would you possibly need all that space just for an icon grid? No split screen, no desktop widgets...not even a clock?

(and no, I don't have huge hands)

You might wanna go ahead and assume that users actually leave the home screen and do something with their phone.

Noah Evans

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

The Nexus 7 is 40 MM taller and 43MM wider than the iPhone 6+. It's not even close :p
They added a bigger screen, but unless they removed the home button there was no way to make the bezels smaller

Not true, the iPhone 6 has a smaller top and bottom bezel than the 6+. I can't post links b/c I have not posted enough but if you view the phonearena link above and add the 6 to the comparison, you will see what I mean. Also, they could always make the top bezel smaller. I know Apple would never do it but it is possible. Not a hater here, the 6+ will probably be my next phone but I wish the bezels were smaller. The size difference with the G3 is comical considering the identical screen sizes.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Not true, the iPhone 6 has a smaller top and bottom bezel than the 6+. I can't post links b/c I have not posted enough but if you view the phonearena link above and add the 6 to the comparison, you will see what I mean. Also, they could always make the top bezel smaller. I know Apple would never do it but it is possible. Not a hater here, the 6+ will probably be my next phone but I wish the bezels were smaller. The size difference with the G3 is comical considering the identical screen sizes.
The G3 doesn't have a physical home button :p
That's why it's rather small for its screen size

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site

Why don't you show the same criticisms of Google or HTC or Samsung?

LOL!

I do that all the time. I have criticized Google for YEARS over their stupid jihad against SD on here. I criticize Samsung over touchwiz in virtually every thread. I have expressed how much I despise Sense to anyone who will listen.

I may criticize Apple more, but definitely not exclusively.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

LOL!

I do that all the time. I have criticized Google for YEARS over their stupid jihad against SD on here. I criticize Samsung over touchwiz in virtually every thread. I have expressed how much I despise Sense to anyone who will listen.

I may criticize Apple more, but definitely not exclusively.

Your hatred is irrational.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene