Is anybody out there??

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Need some what I assume is basic rooting advice... phone is stuck on google screen with the unlock at the bottom... I think I don't know where the cwm file goes because it won't boot into recovery. No one to ask for help... it's already on jellybean so I followed those instructions and honestly this is the most frustrating root I've done yet and can't get any answers... tried the superboot too but never boots up after 20 minutes... anybody out there with advice or can I use Odin to flash these files to the phone? Help!!

Sent from my SCH-I510

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Need some what I assume is basic rooting advice... phone is stuck on google screen with the unlock at the bottom... I think I don't know where the cwm file goes because it won't boot into recovery. No one to ask for help... it's already on jellybean so I followed those instructions and honestly this is the most frustrating root I've done yet and can't get any answers... tried the superboot too but never boots up after 20 minutes... anybody out there with advice or can I use Odin to flash these files to the phone? Help!!

Sent from my SCH-I510

First, breathe. Have no fear :).

Second, tell me exactly what you did. Write as much as you need to, but I need to know what you did exactly--what rom, what steps you took, what rom you were coming from. What guide you used to unlock/root, etc.

Once I have that information, then we can better address whether (1) you're panicking because it takes forever to boot up past the Google/unlock screen, or (2) you did something wrong prior to that and we need to go back and correct it.

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I got through it... couldn't figure out what to do with the cwm file because it has no sd card... I didn't flash a rom I don't have a ton of experience with flashing roms so when it's not my own phone I try not to get too crazy but I got a few devices I can start playing with, hate feeling like a noob lol

Sent from my SCH-I510

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank