Is it possible to make it appear that someone has blocked You?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

A colleague cannot phone me from his personal phone OR his work phone. When he tries it is as if I have blocked both of his numbers. I definitely haven't blocked him. I have checked on my phone in case I somehow accidentally blocked both numbers and I have not. I have phoned my provider and they are baffled and have given me a few things to try (delete his number and re-add them, try my sim card in another phone) which I will do tomorrow. This has caused a bit of an issue today as he needed to get hold of me regarding a work issue and couldn't and is now convinced I have blocked him. I won't go into detail but basically, I wouldn't be surprised if he had done something to make it appear that I had blocked him. Is this possible? I've asked other colleagues to phone me (thinking I must have a problem receiving calls) and they have all gone through fine. I have seen first hand that the calls are not going through from either of his phones. One is on EE and the other is Tesco Mobile. One is a small basic non-smart phone and the other is a cheap smart phone (unsure of the brand). I can call him fine from my phone. Any ideas? Could he have orchestrated a fake blocking? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4