Is the portfolio THAT good?

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
When it comes to Verizon, they make a lot of decisions that don't make a lot of sense when it comes to which phones to get. S2 is just the latest punch in the gut. At least not all hope is lost, they do have some good ones coming out and if they get the Prime then it does offset this loss. I still think it is a mistake to not get a phone that has been so popular, but we will see what happens next.

neowarcloud

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
that they dont want to offer the sgs2 or is it because of apple?

According to BGR, they plan on releasing a Samsung phone with nearly identical specs. I would guess that they were referring to the Prime which is aiming to be released in October. I heartily doubt that Apple has severely influenced what Android phones they are releasing.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Samsung slider (Stratosphere probably), Nexus, iPhone 5, Bionic. I guess it was decided that there just wasn't room for a GSII branded device in the current release cycle, and I might agree, depending on if/when the Nexus is released and what the specs are. If the Nexus does indeed hit in October, I'd say VZW will have a pretty strong device offering by then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha