Is the section Home Control in Google Assistant preinstalled in phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

In desperate need of a very simple but for sure answer about the section in settings called Home Control through Google Assistant, when selecting it in the search of settings it takes you to a huge alphabetical list of accounts that are connected to Smart Home devices and I truly NEED an answer with proof that that list comes preinstalled on the phone and most of if not everyone else's phones as well.

PLEASE please if anyone has an answer to my question it would be deeply appreciated and would bring so much relief to me and my situation, thank you in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Those accounts aren't connected to your smart home -- they're all possible devices that can work with Google Assistant. (Notice that it says "Add new" at the beginning of that list.) So if you have any of the devices in that huge list, you can connect it to your Google Assistant. Nothing to worry about.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
textura