Is there a Voicemail Widget that displays 1,2,3,etc (i.e # of new voicemails)

slumpey326

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
is there a widget if you have a voicemail it displays like 1, 2, etc. Kind of like with mail & messages. I found one for missed calls (SMS Unread Count) but would like one for voicemail.

also where do the market apps get installed on your phone, what folder exactly.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Take a look through these you may find one you like.

voicemail

Appbrain.com is a nice site for doing a bit a research on new apps. Another, probably better, place to ask this question would be the apps subforum below this one.

slumpey326

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
The standard HTC voicemail widget (green tape pop up) shows the number of new voicemails received.

thats what I have now and it doesnt show the 1,2,3,etc without going into the program itself. I want it to display a number when there is a new voicemail on the homepage. Is there a specific setting that needs to be turned on.

Last edited:

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
Kind of off topic but I suggest using Google Voice, its quick, neat and saves all of your voicemails in your inbox and sort them in a list, not a widget but it is the list you wanted, along with the voicemail written in text and listed who its from etc.

Jasonrj

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Kind of off topic but I suggest using Google Voice, its quick, neat and saves all of your voicemails in your inbox and sort them in a list, not a widget but it is the list you wanted, along with the voicemail written in text and listed who its from etc.
I use that, is there a voicemail widget for Google Voice that displays unread counts?

sojourner753

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually trying to find a widget that will just display the number of voice mail but havn't found anything. I'm using Google voice as my voicemail service but not my carrier.

I looked at the Appbrain link above and didn't see anything. Any updates on this topic?
thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000