Is there a way to text from the call screen on the Pixel 7 Pro like on Samsung?

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Collect call
I remember those.
I had a friend around the late 90's early 00's that wanted me to go into business with him. We would get payphones and set them up around the city we lived in. AGT or maybe it was Tellus was farming out running and servicing payphones. $100,000 to get in on the ground floor. Dodged that bullet fortunately.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

cgr1971

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
@cgr1971 call/message there might be a work around
Put the phone app and message app in split view

That's a good idea.

However, I think I have decided to keep my Note 20 for another year and move it from my personal phone to my work phone. It has dual SIMS and I want to see if Samsung does dual SIM better than Google does, Google's implementation isn't that elegant. My old One Plus 6T did it better.

I'm going to get a Pixel 7 Pro for my personal phone. I've been running a Note for my personal phone since the Note 3 and want to give the Pixel a try. I get so many spam calls and use voice to text a lot so those features are really appealing to me on the Pixel. I also need a good camera that also does good video for my business so the Pixel's camera is a plus also.

Thanks to everyone who tried to find a solution on the Pixel.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That's a good idea.

However, I think I have decided to keep my Note 20 for another year and move it from my personal phone to my work phone. It has dual SIMS and I want to see if Samsung does dual SIM better than Google does, Google's implementation isn't that elegant. My old One Plus 6T did it better.

I'm going to get a Pixel 7 Pro for my personal phone. I've been running a Note for my personal phone since the Note 3 and want to give the Pixel a try. I get so many spam calls and use voice to text a lot so those features are really appealing to me on the Pixel. I also need a good camera that also does good video for my business so the Pixel's camera is a plus also.

Thanks to everyone who tried to find a solution on the Pixel.
It's pretty cool the small things Samsung adds to their devices but the call screening on the pixel is very useful too bad it's pixel only feature . Yeah I think that split screen having both apps open same time could help u on the pixel .

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using Tapatalk