Isn't Samsung committing highway robbery by charging $100 for 32gb of memory? (or $200 for 96gb)

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes but you are also a member on an Android Forum which speaks volumes about you as a consumer. You amongst everyone else on this forum are the minority. Do you honestly think most people really care enough about something like SD slot, removable battery or even what kind of processor or how much RAM a phone has.
If everyone cared about specs like that then Apple would be out of business.

You can call me a minority if you like. It could be the almost religious following that Apple has for their devices. Sheep I call them.

The new standard phone at work is the Apple 5C. I'm still using my own old S3 mini as I much prefer that. Removable battery and SD card you see. .

Plenty of people on this forum have the same concerns I do. Wouldn't surprise me if sales of the Note series increase slightly due to the S6 and it's limitations.

Saying all this I have had a play with the S6 and S6 Edge and they are lovely phones and Samsung are going to sell bucket loads of them. ..

Posted via a kicking Note4 on Lollipop.

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
You can call me a minority if you like. It could be the almost religious following that Apple has for their devices. Sheep I call them.

The new standard phone at work is the Apple 5C. I'm still using my own old S3 mini as I much prefer that. Removable battery and SD card you see. .

Plenty of people on this forum have the same concerns I do. Wouldn't surprise me if sales of the Note series increase slightly due to the S6 and it's limitations.

Saying all this I have had a play with the S6 and S6 Edge and they are lovely phones and Samsung are going to sell bucket loads of them. ..

Posted via a kicking Note4 on Lollipop.

there are people who go to churches and donate huge amounts of money.... one pastor even tried to raise money for a private jet.

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure we can continue to claim the majority who buy Samsung don't know any better regarding the Swappable Battery. What makes us think they didn't consider that in their purchase?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie