Issues with apps & wrong time

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok I have a weird issue with my apps (tweetcaster, fb, babyesp). They all seem to have the wrong time. For example if I post a comment or post a pic etc on fb the time will be wrong. It will say it was posted an hour ago even though its only been a few minutes. Same thing with tweetcaster and babyesp. Any ideas? TIA

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

panda7865

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I am having the exact same issue. At first I thought it was just Facebook because I have always had issues with the android fb app. But when using the peel app, it became obvious that it was all off them. It started after the last update. I have the wireless note 10.1. Zero issues with anything up till now. The time is set right, correct time zone etc. It's really just annoying because usually I figure these kind of technical problems out myself.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am having the exact same issue. At first I thought it was just Facebook because I have always had issues with the android fb app. But when using the peel app, it became obvious that it was all off them. It started after the last update. I have the wireless note 10.1. Zero issues with anything up till now. The time is set right, correct time zone etc. It's really just annoying because usually I figure these kind of technical problems out myself.

I thought it was just me

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums