Notification issues with S23

MRM4

Sep 7, 2023
Visit site
I got a new S23 almost 2 months ago. A couple of things I'm having issues with are on notifications. One, I'm not getting notification reminders (mainly text messages) every few minutes like the device it set to. Two, when the screen is dark and I get a text message, all I see is the little bubble that says "message" instead of showing me who it's from and a few words of the message. It will do that if the screen is active. Any help on these?

Reactions: winmod21

MRM4

Sep 7, 2023
Visit site
I got that. I still need help for #1. If someone sends me a text and I don't see/hear it when it comes in, I don't know I have one until I actually look at my phone or someone else sends me something I do hear at the time.

Reactions: winmod21

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I got that. I still need help for #1. If someone sends me a text and I don't see/hear it when it comes in, I don't know I have one until I actually look at my phone or someone else sends me something I do hear at the time.
Make sure that you have Settings > Notifications > Advanced settings > 'Notification reminders' set to your Messages app, and the reminder frequency set, e.g.—

Screenshot_20240221_103757_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20240221_103750_Settings.jpg