I've got the Verizon Xperia Z3v, you've got questions. Fire away!

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
You mentioned in the review that it had some grip to it, but is it slippery like the M8 or new iPhone 6? Or do you feel confident that you're not going to drop it? I'm not a case person so it's a concern.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
You mentioned in the review that it had some grip to it, but is it slippery like the M8 or new iPhone 6? Or do you feel confident that you're not going to drop it? I'm not a case person so it's a concern.

Definitely not as slippery, provided you're not just gripping the front and back.

Apollo182

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a M8 now. I thought i would like the camera, but after having it for 5 months, it is starting to look bad and is rather slow at taking a pic. how would you say this camera compares to the M8. I just bought my wife a Iphone 6 for the camera and i am hoping to supplement it with a good android phone for myself. The issue i have is i am on the edge plan, so i am trying to decide between the Z3V and the nexus 6 cuz I am going to have to pay about 175 to upgrade.

TheDu9du

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
if not possible to compare sound quality to original Z3, please compare it to HTC One.never mind just saw the answer for this.

How 'bout battery, is it 3200 mAh or 3100? Andrew left me confused with his blog a while back

HappyGreg

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Phil... I just got the Xperia Z3 from tmobile.com and both T-mobile and Sony are giving me the run around with the 6 free movies...... were you able to get the 6 free movies on the Verizon one ? from the xperia lounge app.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a M8 now. I thought i would like the camera, but after having it for 5 months, it is starting to look bad and is rather slow at taking a pic. how would you say this camera compares to the M8. I just bought my wife a Iphone 6 for the camera and i am hoping to supplement it with a good android phone for myself. The issue i have is i am on the edge plan, so i am trying to decide between the Z3V and the nexus 6 cuz I am going to have to pay about 175 to upgrade.

I was really impressed by the camera. Tended to blow out a little with those gray skies — see the sample pics in the review — but I think taking it out of superior auto may help with that. Surprisingly good in low light.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Phil... I just got the Xperia Z3 from tmobile.com and both T-mobile and Sony are giving me the run around with the 6 free movies...... were you able to get the 6 free movies on the Verizon one ? from the xperia lounge app.

Didn't try, since this was a loaner phone. Sorry.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
if not possible to compare sound quality to original Z3, please compare it to HTC One.never mind just saw the answer for this.

How 'bout battery, is it 3200 mAh or 3100? Andrew left me confused with his blog a while back

Specs say 3,200, right? I say you're not going to notice a 100 mAh difference either way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord