"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

arukaen

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on Sunday too. Since the website didn't say that it was backorderd, I assumed it would be here tomorrow. Not so sure now.

I'm on vacation this week which is why I ordered this week but I also don't want to have to hang out at home all week not knowing if it will ship that day.

Well the person I spoke to on the phone said that the phone is going to be released in March and then she was like but you may receive it earlier. Then I saw the posts on AC about phones being recevied. My order still says processing on TMO so we will see.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well the person I spoke to on the phone said that the phone is going to be released in March and then she was like but you may receive it earlier. Then I saw the posts on AC about phones being recevied. My order still says processing on TMO so we will see.

I've seen the website show being processed until their system updates around midnight MST.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh dear God, I'm impulsive... Swore off Samsung after my Note 4, was in the LG G5 camp for 4 days... wanted one of those badly, but I couldn't pass up the bigger phone/battery/IP68/free S2 watch... I'm a sucker, and I don't care... this phone is BA!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I was giving ATT some heat on Twitter for not shipping early and someone commented that at least they shipped the BlackBerry Priv early. How is that even a comparison?

ahahhaha well i guess it's easy to ship all 10 orders for the priv out early.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I hate that. Doesn't AT&T do that as well?

at&t has gotten pretty minimal with their branding. the last few devices i had just have the globe on the back. it's not so bad.

even verizon has gotten a little less in your face. before it used to be all VERIZON VERIZON 4G LTE DID I MENTION I AM A VERIZON PHONE? ON 4GLTE

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Put in my pre-order on leap day!
Got the black. I like the looks of it better.
Ordered direct from a Sprint Corporate store. Found out the hard way that the VR Gear is all gone. Zero left in the warehouse. :(
64gig card is waiting!

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, per Samsung (I'm paraphrasing here): Costco, Sprint, Target, and Best Buy Gear VR are subject to terms of the carrier or retailer and aren't eligible for the VR straight through the Samsung Redemptions.

Those of us on T-Mobile and other carriers get ours through Samsung redemptions site so there are still plenty of them left through that avenue. Sucks that Sprint and the other places don't have the same deal. I ordered through T-Mo so I'm excited to get mine (once T-Mo ships me the phone first, of course).

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So Sprint is shipping around March 7 ? Because there is a sprint warehouse in Louisville Kentucky where I live and I always get phones quick . But I was gonna go to Best Buy for the 64 gig card that's being given away with the gear plus Sprint customer care pissed me off and made me very mad today. But now I don't know what to do cause I want this phone soon. I wonder if ordering online from Best Buy is quicker than the store. But they're really nice at the Mobile Store by me in the mall and they usually give us 20% off of our zags

I'm on Sprint and they charged me immediately. It says shipping around March 7. I hope it's earlier!

S7 edge black for me and s7 black for my wife!

Posted via the Android Central App

quietkvj

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Tmobile sent me tracking number on Feb 29, and UPS says it will be delivered today March 1 !!!!
Awesome

Same here. I ordered on 2/23. received a text on 2/28 stating that is shipped. Looked up the tracking number and it said that it was ready for pickup since 2/27. It was finally picked up on 2/29 and now it's out for delivery today 3/1. I can't wait!!!

Thablackguy

Apr 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
I've never been upset at Verizon before...until someone mentioned they don't ship early. Sigh, and reading all these other carriers getting them early. Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :'(

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I received my Silver S7 edge yesterday from T-Mobile. After 24 hours with the device I can honestly say this thing is a beast. Very pleased! I originally ordered the silver and then decided to switch to black after seeing it at Best Buy. I couldn't cancel the silver because it had already been processed to ship. I ordered a black one on the 24th from T-Mobile. After seeing the silver outside of the store display, I decided to stick with silver. I will either return the black or sell as I paid for both outright. My card has already been charged for the black one but has yet to be shipped.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered in black direct from Samsung in the UK. I'll be using a 3 sim and the 128gb SD card from my note 4.

I love the note, had it for 18 months, but I've found its just slightly too big. :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

mu5ic92

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my phone on the 25th. Received tracking information on the 27th but its just still at "Ready for UPS". Has anybody received there phone even with it showing this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteConnor