"I've ordered my Galaxy S7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Which version and color are you pre ordering?

• Total voters

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ours is on the truck out for delivery my husband went back to bed since it wasn't here yet but we both have to work today here in a bit.

ncstatedesignkid

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Black S7 from At&t ordered on Feb 24th. Just got a notification email and text that the phone is being shipped today. Fedex overnight and would arrive tomorrow by 8pm. As of now the label has only been created.

tucker973

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Haven't gotten any official notifications, because something is screwed up with the e-mail on my account, but my black S7 status changed to shipped and I have a tracking number (but no UPS updates yet). Status page says "upsground1", ordered on 3/3 and chose standard 2-day shipping. Fingers crossed I see it Thursday at the latest... I want that free wireless charger from Samsung Pay!

lyun17

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Finally got a tracking number as well for my T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Onyx.The original receipt showed overnight shipping so hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

acd_gal_s7e

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
For US AT&T Customers - here's my experience.

Ordered the Galaxy S7 edge Silver Titanium on Thursday 3/3 at 1:45pm. Got an order confirmation more or less immediately. Noticed two pending transactions on my credit card - one for the taxes and one for $1.00.

On 3/4, got an email that said "We've received your order!" The message said that it would ship between 3/7-3/10.

Today 3/8 in the morning, checked my credit card. Both pending transactions were gone and there were no matching cleared transactions. Got on AT&T support chat and asked when they'd ship. They could offer no useful information whatsoever. At 4pm Central, received an email with the subject "Your items are on their way!" I tracked the package and it was picked up in Fort Worth, TX at 3:45pm by FedEx. It's being shipped Standard Overnight to St. Louis, MO.

I am having it shipped to where I work so that I don't miss the delivery. The mailroom people tell me that it could be delivered between 9am and 12pm!!

I was curious as to where I was in AT&T's queue as I preordered pretty late in the game compared to some. Hopefully, all this info will help someone.

tmoore71

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my S7 edge from AT&T on the 5th. Got it today. Installed the Samsung Pay app and claimed my free wireless charger from Samsung. Took pic of my receipt from AT&T and claimed VR Gear from Samsung. Good day all the way around!

astarling10

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered S7 Gold on Thursday evening 3/3 from T-Mobile. I got an email about an hour ago that seems like they have shipped the phone. It had a pdf attached that showed the device and IMEI. Maybe I'll get the phone in the next day or so. I'm pretty excited for this phone after reading and watching the reviews on this site today.

Last edited:

DryBear

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Received my two S7s for my daughters - one black and one gold from sprint. These are quite nice - about the size of my S5, and quite a step up from my daughters' beat up S4s :D

I do like that Sprint did not put any branding on the case
20160308_162632.jpg

tclarson1

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I havnt heard of anyone else mention this in concern of signature required. I have mine being delivered tomorrow and I was able to make an account with UPS and sign and release it right online. So supposedly they should leave it at my designated location. Has anyone else done this? I hope it works if not I am going to be so upset!!

lmandl

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today. Gold S7. Verizon. Came late morning. I've been playing on it since. My battery is now at 4%. Time to recharge and play some more.

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Received my black S7 from T-Mobile today. Quite overwhelmed, so far the phone has outperformed my expectations. Been using iOS(iPhone 6 Plus) for the past year and Nexus before that. I kinda hated all the skins on Android. I must say, Samsung has come quite a ways with TouchWiz, just as smooth as stock Android.
Still getting used to the many "S" features, but the the one that stands out for me is the Smart View, mirrors the screen of my phone all three of my Roku boxes and my TiVo without any lag or buffering and WITHOUT the need of any installation or any pre-setup.
Always on Display is a nice feature, but I'd rather save the battery(I know only 1%/hour, but still).
Build quality superb, feels like a premium phone as it should. Well done, Samsung!

fightftg5

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Finally got a shipping number text to me from tmobile around noon today. No emails from tmobile. And ups doesn't have status that any item has been picked up.
Contacted tmobile and they're no help
No charge to my card still.
Disappointed that I can just receive 1 email for when my phone actually ships and has tracking info.
Was supposed to ship out 3/7
One page now says it won't ship till 3/10
Sad when my GS5 is dying as I speak

Posted via the Android Central App

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Finally got a shipping number text to me from tmobile around noon today. No emails from tmobile. And ups doesn't have status that any item has been picked up.
Contacted tmobile and they're no help
No charge to my card still.
Disappointed that I can just receive 1 email for when my phone actually ships and has tracking info.
Was supposed to ship out 3/7
One page now says it won't ship till 3/10
Sad when my GS5 is dying as I speak
Earlier today, it said that mine would ship either on the 7th or 8th. Now it says that they're awaiting shipments from Samsung, with expected shipping dates between the 11th and 14th.

But my card has been charged, so that's something, I suppose.

Sent from my KFARWI using Android Central Forums

fightftg5

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Earlier today, it said that mine would ship either on the 7th or 8th. Now it says that they're awaiting shipments from Samsung, with expected shipping dates between the 11th and 14th.

But my card has been charged, so that's something, I suppose.

Sent from my KFARWI using Android Central Forums

I had someone from tmobile try to assure me that it was shipped today, don't really believe them. Have to wait and see. No charge on my acct.
Making a complaint to tmobile tomorrow about too much confusion giving out information too early and not sticking to it

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliecoch