"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrogi

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still "On Schedule" so I am not really upset at all. I ordered and they said 3 - 4 weeks and as long as it ships by October 30 as noted in my original order and what the system says now I'll be happy. A little on the jealous side for those of you who are taking delivery today or got shipping notifications already. but not upset with Google.

Yep, I'm not angry or bitter as some here. Just a bit jealous as you.

Also, for those in the same boat, just want them to know that they're not alone.:)

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Google just took my money. This is a 64GB aluminum ordered for shipping to canada. delivery window has always been leaves warehouse by the 30th, delivery nov 3-10.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Since there has been movement, I wanted to say that I'm not sure how much processing and pending means( especailly pending). I have a few orders from Google that still say pending or a date when it leaves warehouse, that I've revieced. I'm talking stuff from a few years ago.

My order is still pending for the 128Gb Frost model that I ordered on Oct 4. I have Nov 2-3 ship dates and leaves warerhouse by Nov 2 on the Playstore. It's only a week away now, so I'm hoping to see some movement from more orders. (fingers crossed).

Also, I've had orders shipped without my CC being charged. Last year it seemed like I had my Nexus 6 in my hand for a few days before it was charged. Just my two cents.

Hopefully things start moving for more of us who ordered bigger capacity sizes.

kanodogg

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Since there has been movement, I wanted to say that I'm not sure how much processing and pending means( especailly pending). I have a few orders from Google that still say pending or a date when it leaves warehouse, that I've revieced. I'm talking stuff from a few years ago.

My order is still pending for the 128Gb Frost model that I ordered on Oct 4. I have Nov 2-3 ship dates and leaves wearhouse by Nov 2 on the Playstore. It's only a week away now, so I'm hoping to see some movement from more orders. (fingers crossed).

Also, I've had orders shipped without my CC being charged. Last year it seemed like I had my Nexus 6 in my hand for a few days before it was charged. Just my two cents.

Hopefully things start moving for more of us who ordered bigger capacity sizes.

what would happen if they ship your phone, you get it and you report your credit card lost so they can't charge it?

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered an Aluminum 32 GB through Project Fi on October 19th, sometime in the morning. Free shipping, Nov 12-16th have been my estimated dates since ordering.
Sometime yesterday it switched to Pending in the Google Store. Play store now says will leave the warehouse by the 9th.
Also have the charge pending on my bank account. Thinking that it must be shipping much earlier than the 9th if they put the charge on my account. The original authorization one from ordering had already disappeared last week. Hoping it ships early anyways :)

trojanman

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just an update on my Aluminum 32 gig...after no movement on the FedEx tracking site since Friday, mine is now at a local FedEx facility in my city (time stamped at 8am). Still says delivery by 8pm tonight, so hoping it gets on a truck soon!

And my Project Fi sim card arrived Friday, so all ready to go once my 6p gets here :)

jrogi

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
As if on cue, I just (literally just) received notification from my bank that I have been charged. Still "Pending" at the moment and no tracking #.

I ordered from the Play Store on the 29th at 1:32 EDT (I believe just a minutes after orders were possible):

32GB Graphite
Destination Michigan
Standard (Free) Shipping Option
Play Store: "Leaves warehouse by October 30"
Credit Card not yet charged

I'm jealous. I've seen many who ordered the same device after me, but have much more optimistic arrival estimates. Some already charged and with tracking # in hand. :-\

alirz

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE!!!!
Im in Canada. Had ordered 64GB, Graphite on OCT 8th...Been checking the status every 2 hours or so...
Status just changed from pending to PROCESSING in the last hour..
The $ hold on my CC was not there till yesterday, is there NOW.. So things are going to be moving this week.

Date still shows "Leaving warehouse by Nov 2".

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
what would happen if they ship your phone, you get it and you report your credit card lost so they can't charge it?

Wow, I just typed that. Anyway, I wouldn't do that unless I really lost my card. I can't speak for anyone else. If I did, i would just pay another way.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I find it funny how people who ordered phones a week or more after I did are getting shipping and charges going through. Google seriously has no idea how to fulfill orders, ehh it's nothing new for them. It seems like someone just sits in a warehouse and just throws darts at a board with orders on them, and that's how they figure out what and when to ship.

Posted via the Android Central App

adamspt2

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Seriously. My order was for the same but at 2:07. I wonder if mine will ship like a week later for those 37 blasted minutes of indecision!! :)

I JUST GOT CHARGED, TOO! YAY!!!!

64 GB Aluminium
Ordered Sep 29, 2015 1:30:41 PM EDT

Status still showing as "Pending"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene