"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel Plainview

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I've probably ordered 10 Nexus phones in the past, starting with the Galaxy Nexus. I ordered two of these 6Ps on Oct 7. Status shows "Pending" for the past week. One of the phones is a Graphite 32G which shows in stock on Google Play site so I guess the 64G Frost is holding up both phones.
But the fact that Google has so totally messed up the shipping process, sending out late orders before earlier orders, and in the "refund" email promising customers to rest assured that orders will be shipped in the order rec'd, has really soured me on Google as the only company from which I've ever purchased phones.
It feels that not only did they completely screw up the process, but then they completely lied about it. I'm not all that anxious to get the phone, but I don't appreciate the ineptitude and dishonesty.

soulglo

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a 64 GB aluminum model on Oct 8th
Card charged and order status changed to pending on 10/30 around 7:30 PM.
Still lists Nov 10-12 as the estimated delivery dates so I'm curious to see if this ships out early or they stick to their original date.

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Hm, weird. I ordered my 32GB Aluminum on Thursday, October 29th and it shipped a day later.

You and god knows how many other people. The fact is Google will most likely loose out on the next nexus with pre-orders because people like myself will just wait next time. It's not the wait that bothered me, was the fact that I ordered a month ago and have been in a snail process (which would be fine) as so many people ordered in the last few days and are either getting or have gotten their phone while I was dumb enough to pre-order it. Just insane to me that Google would let this happen and just be ok with it.

Sorry Google $25 doesn't make up for being a die hard android nexus user and an early adopter and being rewarded by being treated like a moron.

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a 64 GB aluminum model on Oct 8th
Card charged and order status changed to pending on 10/30 around 7:30 PM.
Still lists Nov 10-12 as the estimated delivery dates so I'm curious to see if this ships out early or they stick to their original date.

I ordered a few days before you, but a 32GB Aluminum and have been in just about the same whirlwind. My date just got bumped to the 9th of November and was offered $25 for my troubles.

zachmx250

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
32gb graphite changed to processing this morning. Also got the second charge for the full amount. shouldn't be all that surprising though since the ship date is Monday.

Rukminesh Mehta

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
My Nexus 6p (128 gig) Just Shipped Yesterday (Oct 30)

My Nexus 6p Just Shipped Yesterday! Go Google! :)

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
Shipped

1 Nexus 6P (128GB, LTE, Frost)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
You and god knows how many other people. The fact is Google will most likely loose out on the next nexus with pre-orders because people like myself will just wait next time. It's not the wait that bothered me, was the fact that I ordered a month ago and have been in a snail process (which would be fine) as so many people ordered in the last few days and are either getting or have gotten their phone while I was dumb enough to pre-order it. Just insane to me that Google would let this happen and just be ok with it.

Sorry Google $25 doesn't make up for being a die hard android nexus user and an early adopter and being rewarded by being treated like a moron.

I understand your frustration but I don't think Google will loose out a lot on next years preorders that much, especailly if the phone is a good product like the 6P appears to be. People will still want it.

I've been ordering Nexus phones since the first one, and for some reason, since they have been selling new Products on their own online store (Play or the new Google store) it's been this way. It all seemed to start with the Nexus 7 tablet. I will get my original order from Oct 4 on Monday, almost a month later, but it's actually going to be early than they estimated, so I won't complain.

I think the problem this time is they expected most people to buy Aluminum 32GB models for some reason. For people who acually ordered that model on launch day and are still pending, if you can afford it, I would just order another one and cancel the original order when the new order ships. It's crazy but I had 3 Nexus 6P ordered of all three capacities. I cancled my Huawei order and will return one of my Google orders, for the famous 32GB Aluminum model.

gquiring

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm shocked, I did ground service, tracking said Monday delivery. I visit the Fedex page and it says out for delivery on a Saturday!

ankah

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
That's normal, if they have a day delivery in your area and close, they will throw yours on also instead of spending more gas for the Monday where you may be the only one

I'm shocked, I did ground service, tracking said Monday delivery. I visit the Fedex page and it says out for delivery on a Saturday!

Posted via the Android Central App

xGuTou

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Cancelled my nexus 6p preorder from Fi and reordered again on Oct 29, Thursday.
Get right into processing after half an hour and got shipped on Friday.
Looks like I will get the phone on Monday, Nov 2, and the Fi SIM card on Wednesday, Nov 4.
Nexus 6p 32Gb aluminum
image.jpeg
Very ecited and can't wait to get my phone lol
One question, any recommendations on screen protector?

infinitereality

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Aluminum 64 ordered on October 5th, been pending for over a week went to processing while I was asleep. Finally!!!

That's total BS how people can place am order right now and it ships next day when people that have been waiting for a month still haven't shipped.

DevItHere

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
My Frost 128gb shipped yesterday. According to FedEx, it is on its way and scheduled delivery is Monday. I have never been this excited about a phone before. I am used to the Nexus tabs, but first Nexus phone for me. Next I will try Project Fi whenever I get the invite. A little more expensive than my current service, but worth a try.

kanodogg

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Nah I beg to differ. Google won't lose out because we are like beaten wives, always go back because we love Google no matter what the level of abuse. If the debacle that was the Verizon galaxy nexus hasn't soured me on the nexus line nothing will.

Sturm Rider

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Well I couldn't get the 64 GB Frost version so I broke down and invested an extra 107.00 for the 128 GB version. Wonder if I will ever use the extra storage:-X

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Update on mine...ordered it (128 GB Aluminum) on 10/20 from Huawei, got confirmation it was being shipped on 10/28, then on 10/30, got a UPS email saying it's arriving on 11/3!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582