"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Droidtology

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Well i guess i can't complain too much--yet. After Pending for weeks, my order moved to Processing a few days ago and to Shipped just now. The expected delivery period is Nov. 10-12. The FedEx info isn't populating, so i can't see the method of shipping, but if it's fast enough it could get here (Hawaii) by the 12th. Placed my order on 9/29 3:42 pm HST, aluminum 64GB.

Last edited:

Mtn_Scott

Remain Calm!
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: 6P Orders and Preorders

Careful. Some Pre-orders may have shipped in their original window but were shipped after people who ordered after the phone was released and got their devices sooner than the ones who pre-ordered. This type of answer isn't going to be very popular with those guys.
I am more curious about whether they were within their promised time. I want to know if Google met their promise vs. Expectations. This thread make it obvious they missed expectations.

EscapePOD

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
At the three week mark, I ordered the 32GB Graphite via Google Fi on October 19. The order finally flipped from Preorder to Processing on Friday. I hope it ships soon, my Galaxy Nexus is barely keeping up these days.

Update: I just received the email, my order has shipped! It seems I've quietly been upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra charge.

Deep_420

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Got a notice of shipment this morning too. Granted I ordered on Friday November 6th and not a pre-order like some of you folks. Still has been interesting following this thread. Google definitely does not have a system of FIFO - its pretty random as I saw posts from folks who ordered on Saturday November 7th and received their shipping notice a day before I did. Not complaining here but I feel for all ya'll who had pre-ordered and had to go through the pain.

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
32GB Graphite through Project Fi, no accessories.
After much dealing with customer help and almost having my order inadvertently cancelled by google, order shows shipped, label created, free overnight upgrade.
Original ship date was 11/26-30th so well ahead of schedule. Barring any exploding cameras or mud colored amoled, I should be a happy camper.

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
What's funny is that I had to sign for the $10 USB-C cable i got on Friday to go with the phone, but not the phone. I'm not too worried, I've lived there for 5 years and it's not the most likely thing to be stolen left at my door.

robpasell

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So my pre-order from 9/27 was stuck in pending, scheduled for delivery on 11/12. I cancelled the order on Monday, and submitted a new order. I received the phone today (so less than a day to receive it).

ForceofWill

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
FedEx site says delivered 25 mins ago but they didn't even come by, they said they'll call the center and have them ask the driver.

Update : It just got delivered. Driver was playing the fast food ticket game since he was behind. Marked things delivered before the actually did to make times look better. I just so happened to check website 10mins after he did that lol.

Last edited:

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It's here! Played with it a little, it's on the charger now. Arrived with 60% charge. There's an update already downloaded, thought I'd charge it up before installing.

Phone looks lovely and feels very nice in my hand, though I can't help but wish I could see it side to side with an aluminum one since I had so much trouble choosing a color! The folio case looks nice, but I'm just leaving it in the package to return.

ricepuddin

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I Ordered mine on the 4th of October. Delivery date of 10 Nov-12 Nov 2015, still says pending. It's a little frustrating as my Note4 is on it's last leg

Steve Daniel1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
After a long battle of canceling, checking every day for stock to reorder, bargaining with CS.....I now can say I'm on my way.

Frost 64
Ordered 11/8 (By way of Fi)
Pending to Processing 11/9
Shipped 11/10
Delivery due 11/11

Pretty amazing after all this they can get me a phone in 4 days. Also, it was nice how they stopped the $50 google play store credit on 11/5, and suddenly there is stock the next day. I let CS know of my disappointment in that. They are "working on it" for me.

sanjaykrk

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Placed order for Nexus 6P Graphite, 32 GB on Oct 19th, with expected delivery date Nov 26-Nov 30.
But to my surprise, status changed to processing Nov 6th and today the status is shipped. It is being shipped from IL and I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow in San Jose, CA. Yayy

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
It's here! Played with it a little, it's on the charger now. Arrived with 60% charge. There's an update already downloaded, thought I'd charge it up before installing.

Phone looks lovely and feels very nice in my hand, though I can't help but wish I could see it side to side with an aluminum one since I had so much trouble choosing a color! The folio case looks nice, but I'm just leaving it in the package to return.

You made the right choice. I packed up the aluminum model to send back today, to keep the frost. The frost is sweet, and I'm not generally a fan of white phones. I think the fact that it has a black face makes all the difference in the world style-wise. For me anyway.

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Placed order for Nexus 6P Graphite, 32 GB on Oct 19th, with expected delivery date Nov 26-Nov 30.
But to my surprise, status changed to processing Nov 6th and today the status is shipped. It is being shipped from IL and I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow in San Jose, CA. Yayy

Same phone and same order date, same processing and same shipping right here in Livermore. Glad to see consistency!

Hawgee

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Nexsus 6P 64GB Aluminum.

Yahooie! My window to googling Google begins tonight. ReOrdered Nov. 6th. Was at door 1:00pm today. Ahead of the 16-18 expected dates. SIM card tomorrow.

Hang in there Google'ers. Much worth the patients.

Posted via the Android Central App

jorGeorge

May 16, 2011
Visit site
You made the right choice. I packed up the aluminum model to send back today, to keep the frost. The frost is sweet, and I'm not generally a fan of white phones. I think the fact that it has a black face makes all the difference in the world style-wise. For me anyway.
What didn't you like about the aluminum? I'm trying to decide between aluminum and graphite so when either of them come back in stock (128 gb) I can jump.

brannan.f

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I am returning my 128 GB Frost Nexus 6p and keeping my Aluminum Nexus 6p.
Here are a few reasons:
I really felt the Frost Nexus 6p was hiding little details since it appeared to be painted white. Also the power/ volume rocker were aluminum. For some reason the back felt like plastic and the "nexus" has slightly raised print on the back, rather than flush like the Aluminum Nexus 6p.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: 6P Orders and Preorders

Its also important to reference how each person ordered
Did you order directly from Google store or did you order from Project Fi.

I ordered from Project Fi on 11/9 with an expected delivery date of 11/24, my order status is still pending..
However I have spoken to both Project Fi & Google store as well as Google store Shiping department.
They advised they will get inventory expected to arrive on 11/13 .

so i expect i may get mine sometime by the end of next week..

fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiSwipe