I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

What would EST have to do with anything?

The terms and conditions of the Samsung promotion state the purchase period starts Aug. 3. Not being in the eastern time zone I was still officially Aug. 2. You know how companies will do about anything to not honor rebates or offers, so I was concerned that the receipt I received in email stated Aug. 2. My receipt I get with the phone however will state Aug. 3.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The terms and conditions of the Samsung promotion state the purchase period starts Aug. 3. Not being in the eastern time zone I was still officially Aug. 2. You know how companies will do about anything to not honor rebates or offers, so I was concerned that the receipt I received in email stated Aug. 2. My receipt I get with the phone however will state Aug. 3.

Oh I see. I wouldn't worry about that to be honest :). Samsung has always given me the freebies when offered without hassle.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Last year on AT&T, I preordered and it actually came in 3 days before they were released in the stores! That was pretty cool. Hoping for the same this time!

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Didn't Samsung say it was alright?

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

Last year on AT&T, I preordered and it actually came in 3 days before they were released in the stores! That was pretty cool. Hoping for the same this time!

Anyone order from Canada. Looking for the Samsung Experience Store bundle details. Been calling the store with no luck.

Last edited:

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Oh I see. I wouldn't worry about that to be honest :). Samsung has always given me the freebies when offered without hassle.

Can you start a poll on what color people have ordered? It would be interesting to determine that without going through all these comments.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

When i pre ordered mine from Verizon this morning it didnt give me an option to choose a mem card or s2... is this something like the VR for the S7? You have to show receipt to samsung?

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

I ordered this morning right after I saw that BlackBerry now has their Hub+ Suite available in the Play Store, I cancelled my DTEK50 pre-order and am now going with Note 7, I can't wait!!

Color - Black
Carrier - Rogers in Canada (I'm 94th in the list for Black)
If you get a free gift .. What're you going with? Here in Canada Rogers is offering a 64GB Micro SD Card + Samsung has their promo of either a Gear Fit 2 or Samsung Level Box Pro. Same as US you wait till you get the device and then submit to Samsung, I'll decide closer to the date but I'll get whichever I think will sell the best as I don't need either one.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Can you start a poll on what color people have ordered? It would be interesting to determine that without going through all these comments.

You're going to make me do work! You can't edit a post and add a poll but .. I have other .. ways ;). One second.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Myself and a few other T-Mobile users are getting text order confirmations this morning. Keep an eye out for yours!

jackwins

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was dead set on black up to yesterday. This morning, I just placed my order on bestbuy.com for a Coral Blue.

I dont know what happened. I just like that two tone and its just different!

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Coral blue for me. Being able to get a free 256GB microSD card (when they retail for over $200?) swayed me. I would have rather waited for an unlocked version (IF they bring one out, IF it's in that color...)

Oh yeah. Verizon/V of Doom. I hope that they don't mess with the USB connection; that was the main thing I was hesitant about.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Coral blue for me. Being able to get a free 256GB microSD card (when they retail for over $200?) swayed me. I would have rather waited for an unlocked version (IF they bring one out, IF it's in that color...)

Oh yeah. Verizon/V of Doom. I hope that they don't mess with the USB connection; that was the main thing I was hesitant about.

Hmmm...what do you mean by messing with the USB connection?

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the Coral Blue from T-Mobile. I am still torn on the free gift. I am leaning towards the Gear Fit2 since I truly do not need that much storage.

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the Coral Blue from T-Mobile. I am still torn on the free gift. I am leaning towards the Gear Fit2 since I truly do not need that much storage.

Finally got through to the experience store. A little surprised that their price is higher than Rogers and Bell at $1100 but for bloat free and unlocked; I'll take it.

We get a choice of gear fit or a speaker. They have all three colors/models on display. Heading over after work to pre order the gorgeous coral blue!!

Was hoping for the same deal they offered on the s7 but it doesn't look like many are offering that SIM card here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582