iVoler Update

KA1OTE

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
iVoler update
My first iVoler fit perfectly. That Turbo was replaced by insurance. Before shipping it to Asurion I decided to remove the iVoler and attempt to install it on my husband's Turbo. I was surprisingly successful. It had been on my Turbo for about two weeks when I removed it. I wanted to keep it because it was the only one out of four that fit right.. I had to try but wasn't hopeful. Amazingly enough, it transferred fine and lined up on my husband's Turbo as perfectly as on mine. I feared that the adhesive wouldn't adhere as well on a second install (since they aren't made to be reusable). So, his Turbo is now protected and my Mime should arrive tomorrow.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
iVoler update
My first iVoler fit perfectly. That Turbo was replaced by insurance. Before shipping it to Asurion I decided to remove the iVoler and attempt to install it on my husband's Turbo. I was surprisingly successful. It had been on my Turbo for about two weeks when I removed it. I wanted to keep it because it was the only one out of four that fit right.. I had to try but wasn't hopeful. Amazingly enough, it transferred fine and lined up on my husband's Turbo as perfectly as on mine. I feared that the adhesive wouldn't adhere as well on a second install (since they aren't made to be reusable). So, his Turbo is now protected and my Mime should arrive tomorrow.

Which begs the question why are some made so poorly they don't work properly even once?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Mendelli