Jelly Bean update coming next week!?

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

Jelly Bean 4.3 is no Key Lime Pie but has Android consolation features - Stabley Times | Stabley Times

"Jelly Bean 4.3 is no Key Lime Pie but has Android consolation features
Posted by Jerry Miller on May 12, 2013 in News, Tech | 0 comments
Android users will have to wait awhile for the Key Lime Pie 5.0 software update. But as far as consolation prizes go, next week?s Jelly Bean 4.3 update is not a bad one. In fact when the beta build of 4.3 was first discovered it was thought to be Key Lime Pie based on the significance of what it brings to the table, until the code letters of its build name revealed it to be yet another Jelly Bean release. Now the question is just how many current Android phones and tablets will be compatible with 4.3 upon its release at Google I/O next week."...

http://www.slashgear.com/android-4-3-jelly-bean-upgrade-hits-the-web-in-secret-08281114/

Last edited:

XavierMatt

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Jelly Bean 4.3 is no Key Lime Pie but has Android consolation features - Stabley Times | Stabley Times

"Jelly Bean 4.3 is no Key Lime Pie but has Android consolation features
Posted by Jerry Miller on May 12, 2013 in News, Tech | 0 comments
Android users will have to wait awhile for the Key Lime Pie 5.0 software update. But as far as consolation prizes go, next week?s Jelly Bean 4.3 update is not a bad one. In fact when the beta build of 4.3 was first discovered it was thought to be Key Lime Pie based on the significance of what it brings to the table, until the code letters of its build name revealed it to be yet another Jelly Bean release. Now the question is just how many current Android phones and tablets will be compatible with 4.3 upon its release at Google I/O next week."...

I'm more interested in all my Google apps being updated. They can keep that other stuff.

HTC ONE ~ Android Central App

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
That link posts no sources whatsoever. It doesn't even go with the shady "inside sources," it just states a release date of next week (among other things) as fact. Take it with a huge grain of salt. We'll know more this week.

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
That link posts no sources whatsoever. It doesn't even go with the shady "inside sources," it just states a release date of next week (among other things) as fact. Take it with a huge grain of salt. We'll know more this week.

Instead of unveiling Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie at Google I/O, experts believe that Google will opt to release an incremental upgrade called Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is expected to be unveiled at Google I/O because the operating system has appeared in several server logs and analytical reports.

Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie: Will Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Preempt KLP's Release At Google I/O? - International Digital Times
"Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ... appeared from an unknown source and hit SlashGear 17 times on the 5th of May. This appearance is one that we've got no doubt about: Android 4.3 will be appearing very soon, you can bet on it," reported Slashgear several days ago. "Have a peek at the timeline below for more information on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (Google's newest upgrade to Jelly Bean from Android 4.2.2, that is), and stick around for Google I/O 2013 starting Monday of next week!"

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Instead of unveiling Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie at Google I/O, experts believe that Google will opt to release an incremental upgrade called Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is expected to be unveiled at Google I/O because the operating system has appeared in several server logs and analytical reports.

Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie: Will Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Preempt KLP's Release At Google I/O? - International Digital Times
"Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ... appeared from an unknown source and hit SlashGear 17 times on the 5th of May. This appearance is one that we've got no doubt about: Android 4.3 will be appearing very soon, you can bet on it," reported Slashgear several days ago. "Have a peek at the timeline below for more information on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (Google's newest upgrade to Jelly Bean from Android 4.2.2, that is), and stick around for Google I/O 2013 starting Monday of next week!"

I was referring more to the original article's hinting that 4.3 would be released next week without anything backing that up. As the extra links you provided show, it seems likely that 4.3 will be announced at I/O this week, but as to when we'll see it hit the Nexus 4 remains a big question. To me at least, "announced" and "released" are two very different animals. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000