Just submitted my preorder!

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Took forever to get logged into the Samsung website. I tried multiple time over a period of about two hours. The first time I got in, I was livin' large, went for the 1TB S24 Ultra. Ordered buds and a case with the $100 credit. But alas the order didn't go through. Didn't go through a number of times. By the time it was all said and done, I bought the Orange S24 Ultra 512GB unlocked, traded in my S22 Ultra5G. Got $650 for it. Got a set of ear buds with the credit. And it will be delivered to my work address. Woo hoo.

cgr1971

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I used the app to order a 24 Ultra and a 24 Plus both in black. Trading in my 23 Ultra and my Note 20. The Ultra is my personal phone, and the Plus is my business phone. I initially had trouble using the app and completing the purchase, gave it a couple hours and it worked fine when I tried again. Got a couple pairs of the ear buds in black also.

frank-barnett

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I was honestly thinking I would wait as I just got the S23 Ultra in the fall in blue and not tired of it yet. In fact, its grown on me and I love the clear UAG case I have on it and finding a case you love is almost as important as the phone.

But I have an 20 note ultra or whatever that will get $600 and I figured an extra $150 wasn’t a deal breaker. I may not even open the phone and just straight up sell it. We shall see.

Reactions: runfar262

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Wanted to share something I accidentally stumbled onto today that helped reduce the price of my order of my S24 Ultra.

Was having issues ordering via my phone, then on my laptop using Chrome as my browser. I remember listening to TechOdyssey's YouTube videos this week and he said use the Edge browser. So I was already going through the Rakuten website and then to Samsung, to make sure I got my 12% cashback.

After my order was finalized I got an email that I was collecting Microsoft cashback for the order as well. I must have had the plug-in for that on my Edge browser. Went to go to check my Microsoft cashback account and they were paying 10% cashback on Samsung purchases. Says it will take 7 days to post to my account officially, right now it shows as pending.

So, with those two cashbacks factored in, trading in my S23 Ultra, the educator discount (which I may or may not be in the gray area to qualify for 🤔), I got out the door for a net total $440. That's the lowest I've gotten a new phone from Samsung in probably four years. I'm probably screwing myself of getting these double cashbacks in the future by sharing it with you all...but we are a community so if it helps someone else great.

Last edited:

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just pre-ordered an S24+ with AT&T.

I was able to use my S20 FE with the shattered (but still working) screen as a trade in and get it for free. Well, of course not really free. Still pay the tax.

But I did pick the Next Up option, giving me the option to upgrade in only 2 years. That makes it just 6 bucks a month. That's after paying the normal monthly price for the first 3 months as per the usual AT&T way of doing things - the credit doesn't kick until after those first 3 months.

I'm taking a risk trading in my phone as I've read the horror stories of phones getting stolen in transit to the Assurant facility in Tennessee that AT&T uses for all their trade-ins. Although I might try bring my old phone to a corporate store first.

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, you should have gotten it then. Up to you if you think it's worth contacting customer support for.

The £50, case and screen protectors were all on the same code, so it's definitely their mistake not yours.
@fuzzylumpkin cheers bud, you never know they may come through with the order anyway, but the codes I got sent were just for the watch and £50 off so I ordered a leather case anyway because it was 30% off I might contact customer services though

Reactions: fuzzylumpkin

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Wanted to share something I accidentally stumbled onto today that helped reduce the price of my order of my S24 Ultra.

Was having issues ordering via my phone, then on my laptop using Chrome as my browser. I remember listening to TechOdyssey's YouTube videos this week and he said use the Edge browser. So I was already going through the Rakuten website and then to Samsung, to make sure I got my 12% cashback.

After my order was finalized I got an email that I was collecting Microsoft cashback for the order as well. I must have had the plug-in for that on my Edge browser. Go to check my Microsoft cashback account and they are paying 10% cashback on Samsung purchases. Says it will take 7 days to post to my account officially, right now it shoes as pending.

So, with those two cashbacks factored in, trading in my S23 Ultra, the educator discount (which I may or may not be in the gray area to qualify for 🤔), I got out the door for a net total $440. That's the lowest I've gotten a new phone from Samsung in probably four years. I'm probably screwing myself of getting these double cashbacks in the future by sharing it with you all...but we are a community so if it helps someone else great.
God job!! Nice of you to share.
😄

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I preordered.....why not. Got S24+ this time (I never use S-pen and telephoto). $200 + tax - 13% cash back, and minus $125 bucks for accessories. I was going to buy Tags anyway. Got orange btw
lol ordered yesterday and today same order is $25 bucks more. website is all messed up

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have Microsoft browser extension too was it 10% through them. Wonder if I can email them and say mine didn't take. Oh well not a big deal I'm just excited to get the phone and I did get 27.50 extra through healthcare. And I will take the Rakuten 12%

Reactions: BerryBubbles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777