Kno eTextbook app for 3g Note?

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone extracted the Kno app for the Intl Note version. It comes preloaded on the US version but should work on any Note. Samsung and Kno arent putting the app in the Play store. Anyone who has rooted should be able to. Thanks.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well the kno app is installed on my note as well but a message comes up doing can't find my devices model number. What is up with that?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes. It comes pre installed on the US versions, but I have an International version as well and it does not come with the app. I don't know why you are getting that error. I would contact Kno tech support.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes. It comes pre installed on the US versions, but I have an International version as well and it does not come with the app. I don't know why you are getting that error. I would contact Kno tech support.

Well thank you so much for this information and I will definitely contact them.

rey_ace

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Contact samsung they told me they dont offer support third party app
Contact kno support they are going to investigate the situation and will let me know

rey_ace

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
On the bottom right corner select settings Next, select "app manager", this will bring up a list of all your applications. There will be three tabs: Downloaded, All and Runing. Please select "All" tab. On the upper right hand corner, tap on "Select by Size". The application should be on the top of the list.Tap on "Textbooks". Tap on "Clear Data". Go to Apps screen and open our app, Textbooks.
These instructions were given by kno customers services and it work for me. Share on any forum with the same problem:)

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
On the bottom right corner select settings Next, select "app manager", this will bring up a list of all your applications. There will be three tabs: Downloaded, All and Runing. Please select "All" tab. On the upper right hand corner, tap on "Select by Size". The application should be on the top of the list.Tap on "Textbooks". Tap on "Clear Data". Go to Apps screen and open our app, Textbooks.
These instructions were given by kno customers services and it work for me. Share on any forum with the same problem:)

I followed your instructions and it definitely worked, no more errors and I was able to open up the app and I signed in. Thank you for your help.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nictu