Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Bad news for me today...I am now on a Process Improvement Program at my job...meaning one more screw up and I am terminated.

Soooo...I am required to be veeeerrryyy carefully what I say and do

From here on out, if I am caught saying anything negative about my boss to anyone...I am terminated.

And, of course I am required to do what I am told to do by my boss, and only what I am told to do, and nothing more.

So honestly, I will do what I can do to keep my job for now, since right now the job market, for the skills I have, sux right now, but I am going to to update my resume.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Bad news for me today...I am now on a Process Improvement Program at my job...meaning one more screw up and I am terminated.

Soooo...I am required to be veeeerrryyy carefully what I say and do

From here on out, if I am caught saying anything negative about my boss to anyone...I am terminated.

And, of course I am required to do what I am told to do by my boss, and only what I am told to do, and nothing more.

So honestly, I will do what I can do to keep my job for now, since right now the job market, for the skills I have, sux right now, but I am going to to update my resume.
Good luck!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Many bosses are a pita, but there isn't much we can do about it, soldier on and good luck kct!
Thanks!

Right now I am at the point where I am not allowed to make any decisions on my own (and HR agrees)...even on simple things, I am now required to obtain my the permission of my boss.

I am thinking that it is time to find a new job.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been micromanaged for years. I do exactly what I'm told. Nothing more nothing less. If the result is not what was desired . . . they got nothing on me. Management just goes on embarrassing themselves.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello to those that I once knew years ago! How is everyone doing? Just to give you an update on my life:

1. I'm finally graduating in May!
2. After my note 2, I bought the note 4. My note 4 began to have many problems and I was getting sick of Sprint.
3. I sort of left the phone tech world as my life got too busy
3. I recently had a brief crisis where I was thinking of purchasing the iphone 6 plus last week.
4. I went to a Best Buy authorized retailer to play around with the iphone when I saw this beautiful device.
5. Forgetting all about the iphone, I began to play around with this other device, until it said "I have chosen you"
6. On March 11, I dumped Sprint and became the proud owner of the Galaxy s7 edge

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Tokio!
Nice to "see" you again.
Congratulations!
On both; graduating and the best phone on this planet!
Btw, what color did you get?
I got my Silver Titanium, the Gear VR and a Samsung Evo plus micro SD card, about a week before the official launch. :D

Sent From my Galaxy S7 edge Silver Titanium

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Hello to those that I once knew years ago! How is everyone doing? Just to give you an update on my life:

1. I'm finally graduating in May!
2. After my note 2, I bought the note 4. My note 4 began to have many problems and I was getting sick of Sprint.
3. I sort of left the phone tech world as my life got too busy
3. I recently had a brief crisis where I was thinking of purchasing the iphone 6 plus last week.
4. I went to a Best Buy authorized retailer to play around with the iphone when I saw this beautiful device.
5. Forgetting all about the iphone, I began to play around with this other device, until it said "I have chosen you"
6. On March 11, I dumped Sprint and became the proud owner of the Galaxy s7 edge
Welcome back Tokio!!

Congrats on the graduation and the AWESOME new device!!

I have the Silver Titanium like STARGATE :)

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
dbce2c916e550402d62d89a792cc3b54.jpg

824cc27b0e0ba71be94dccc24ab4b6f4.jpg

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back Tokio!!

Congrats on the graduation and the AWESOME new device!!

I have the Silver Titanium like STARGATE :)

Hello Tokio!
Nice to "see" you again.
Congratulations!
On both; graduating and the best phone on this planet!
Btw, what color did you get?
I got my Silver Titanium, the Gear VR and a Samsung Evo plus micro SD card, about a week before the official launch. :D

Sent From my Galaxy S7 edge Silver Titanium

Thanks guys!! And I seriously love this phone! I got the gold one :D Since AT&T's promotion is through the website, I'm currently waiting for my Gear VR to ship, I had a blast playing with it at the store lol. I missed out on the 200gb micro sd deal :( but I found a 128gb for $20, so I'll take it.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys!! And I seriously love this phone! I got the gold one :D Since AT&T's promotion is through the website, I'm currently waiting for my Gear VR to ship, I had a blast playing with it at the store lol. I missed out on the 200gb micro sd deal :( but I found a 128gb for $20, so I'll take it.

A 128GB for $20!
Link pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nictu