Laughing at Bionic SUCKERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
You should really go into the Moto Bionic section and read the reviews of how many people went to buy this phone first thing and were turned off by the pentile screen. Just proves that higher resolution doesn't mean better. I will take Sammy's screen offerings any day over the other junk that's out there no matter what resolution it is. All you have to realize is that screens IS Samsung's business and everything else is second. On top of that Sony, Toshiba, and Samsung all teamed up to create the Japan Screen Co.(or some name like that) to propel screen technology way beyond what it is today. Sounds like Moto's pentile is having a little erectile dysfunction. It can't seem to live up to the hype!

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I agree with the "grow up" comment. Nothing wrong with the Bionic screen. What is the purpose of this post? To gloat about a phone you don't yet have?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I am laughing at how great this phone was hyped to be and the only thing you really look at on it is majorly flawed. Why buy a touch screen phone that is all screen that looks like junk.

Thunder82

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Somewhat of a troll post, but in a round about way I agree. Samsungs screens are second to none and the Bionic screen is awful.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Jimmy Chitwood

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Is it because this is such a big investment for some people that they treat their phone choice like it defines their self worth? I figured a forum like this people would be swapping phones all the time and not treating it like a dck swinging contest. These are just phones people, and is the guy sporting a blackberry that completes his highly successful job on his 2 inch screen a sucker? To each his own chief.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't agree with the OP's gloating but do agree that you can't mess with Sammy's screens. Its like having an HDTV in the palm of your hands!

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree with OP's post but I don't like the way he said it and the tone of voice in his post. Not only that, but this post has nothing to do with the E4GT and will probably be highly disliked at the Bionic forum so this is just purely placebo and a waste of my time.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Well at least its posted here and not in the Bionic section. We already have a screen res thread so maybe starting a new one with this tittle was in bad taste and should have been just a regular post in the other thread but if people who have the phone are complaining about it in there on section then the OP is not wrong and is posting facts. The way the OP posted it may not have been the best way though.

madkaw

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Well just to chime in, I am a ISF hdtv calibrator and there are 5 things that make up great picture quality. Guess what the last one is.... you guessed it resolution. Resolution is the least important aspect of a picture. So to bump the samoled+ to qhd would be a welcome addition but I have compared my current EVO to the photon. Yes the photon has smaller pixels but the evo screen is still superior to the pentile of the photon. It does not bother everyone, if it doesnt awesome, buy what makes you happy. To someone like myself that has a business of making the best picture out of displays the pentile sucks big time. I wanted to buy the photon for my wife because she drives through a couple sections of road where the evo drops out but the moto does not. She decided she did not want it because she thinks the screen on the evo is better, not because of resolution but because of the pentile display.

vertcobra99

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
my biggest problem with the bionic is the price with a 2 year contract... $300 is way too much money to be paying for a phone that retails for $550 with a two year contract... LTE or no LTE that is way overpriced for what you are getting. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Epic 4G Touch going to be 199$ with new 2 year agreement? And the specs on the EPIC blow away the Bionic

madkaw

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
my biggest problem with the bionic is the price with a 2 year contract... $300 is way too much money to be paying for a phone that retails for $550 with a two year contract... LTE or no LTE that is way overpriced for what you are getting. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Epic 4G Touch going to be 199$ with new 2 year agreement? And the specs on the EPIC blow away the Bionic

I agree, if you pay the 2 year price and then pay the etf it should be about the same. E4gT 199+350 +550, very close to the 499 retai (50 bucks)l. The bionic on the other hand is 300 plus 350, 650, a hundred bucks more than the retail price if you have to cancel. A couple of buddies are just buying them outright from verizon because they feel it is a rip off to have to resign for 2 years for 300.
One got a thunderbolt a couple months ago for 99 dollars. If he pays 550 for the bionic he will have spent 650 and next year he can get a full upgrade price.
vs, 99 for the Tb then 425 for the bionic with a early upgrade, he still spent 525 and now he is locked into another 2 year contract.
So by buying the bionic outright now, by the time he wants a new one next year he will be 200 dollars to the better.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Nahhh Nahhh your screen sucks mine wins! Nahhh Nahhh you got baloney I got peanut butter and jelly! Nahhh Nahhh your dad drives Hyundai my dad drives a Beamer!

Yeah I remember being 9 years old too.

PS - nothing against Hyundai owners btw, they're making some nice cars these days actually. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie