Let's see those home screens!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
How did you get your lock screen like that?

That is his custom twist on Widget Locker. You can put any widget and/or application on your lock screen, as well as set up custom sliders that have been skinned many different ways. Clock and weather is Simi Clock widget, and the slider is a custom skin I'd assume he downloaded.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
How did you get your lock screen like that?

Jaywill72 is correct. :) for my lockscreen i downloaded widgetlocker. The actual lockscreen is called mnml gradient. Its on page one. Here is a link it was downloaded from here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=968613

Once you download it, just choose to open it with widgetlocker and it will install as one of your choices to choose from. Let me know if you need help with anything. Simi clock is my clock and battery indicator widget. There are a ton of different ones.

Last edited:

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Once you download it, just choose to open it with widgetlocker and it will install as one of your choices to choose from. Let me know if you need help with anything. Simi clock is my clock and battery indicator widget. There are a ton of different ones.

Now if only there was a way to get TouchWiz's notification sliders on the Widget Locker lockscreen. Your lock screen is already beautifully simple, but having that would be the icing on the cake.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Now if only there was a way to get TouchWiz's notification sliders on the Widget Locker lockscreen. Your lock screen is already beautifully simple, but having that would be the icing on the cake.

No problem, lots of nice ones here on this thread! Thanks alot glad you like. That would be real cool! Im sure soon enough we will have someone make it happen.

RamboDroid

A|C Fanboy
Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
the third pic is how I had my widgetlocker set up....but with all my new phones i tend to like to keep them stockish for the first week so i turned off my widgetlocker.

Loving this phone especially that screen capture is built in!

popularbelief

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
my new lockscreen with advanced clock widget, widgetlocker, uber music widget, and a custom slider
11%2B-%2B1

11%2B-%2B1

bobby james

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
the third pic is how I had my widgetlocker set up....but with all my new phones i tend to like to keep them stockish for the first week so i turned off my widgetlocker.

Loving this phone especially that screen capture is built in!

You mind hooking me up with that wallpaper on your 2nd pic?

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
ET gets delivered today!! :D

hey, @morrison0880, I have that Pink Floyd poster you're using as a home screen! my kids gave it to me a few years ago... massive 4 foot by 8 foot poster! with 5 or 6 "album cover models"... :cool:

man, I can't wait to start playing with that new phone! gonna miss my Pre- , just a bit, I 'spect... :)

morrison0880

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
ET gets delivered today!! :D

hey, @morrison0880, I have that Pink Floyd poster you're using as a home screen! my kids gave it to me a few years ago... massive 4 foot by 8 foot poster! with 5 or 6 "album cover models"... :cool:

man, I can't wait to start playing with that new phone! gonna miss my Pre- , just a bit, I 'spect... :)

I have the same! Beautiful poster, and a beautiful wallpaper.

I already miss my FrankenPre 2, but I'm getting used to this. The camera blows away the Pre's, and the screen real estate is very nice. I am not very familiar with customizing Android, so I've got some research to do.

graffix31

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I miss webos a little, i wonder what it would have been like to have a solid phone with specs like this and an app cat. like this with webos. but since all i can do is wonder at this point i am totally loving this phone.

morrison0880

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I miss webos a little, i wonder what it would have been like to have a solid phone with specs like this and an app cat. like this with webos. but since all i can do is wonder at this point i am totally loving this phone.

Completely agree. I'm looking into customizing my phone here. Seems a bit more complicated that using Preware and QuickInstall, but I'm sure I'll get it. I'm still slightly active in the Precentral Forums, so I'm sure I'll see you around over there. Looking forward to jumping into the AndroidCentral forums a bit more too. Seems a bit more sparse (maybe spread out is a better description) over here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582