LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I am looking to upgrade, but I am wondering if sprint has any promotional codes discounting phones or activation fee credit.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Know any Promos for sprint

Current price at Best Buy is 99$

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You purchased $1200 worth of phones for $.02 :). Nice job.

Think you'll really like them

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Can I upgrade my line, and then transfer the phone to my wife's line? Or do I have to keep the phone activated on my line for a set amount of time? I have never dealt with any online retailer, so I am new to this type of upgrading...

I was waiting for the S5 to be announced, but not a big fan of the new size. I fellow member told me to check out the G2, and I was very impressed by the size, look, feel, and around smoothness. I know the wife will love it.

Thanks for any help on the matter...

Last edited:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes you can. Just gave my daughter my upgrade a few months ago. Best Buy called Sprint for me just swapping the upgrade to the other line without having to activate and then switch (which is a bit of a pain) The whole process was made very easy

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes you can. Just gave my daughter my upgrade a few months ago. Best Buy called Sprint for me just swapping the upgrade to the other line without having to activate and then switch (which is a bit of a pain) The whole process was made very easy

I have dealt with Sprint, Best Buy, Radio Shack, and 3rd party Sprint store many of times in the past when it came to upgrades. With the right rep, the switch can be done effortlessly. But never dealt with Amazon with an upgrade before. Just do not want to do the switch, and catch a major surprise in my monthly bill, lol...

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry my point was kinda lost (lack of clarity on my part)

What i mean is I'm pretty sure you can just call sprint customer service and move your upgrade to a different line. Thats what they did at the store an had no issue. Even if you have to wait till after you purchase it wont be an issue. I normally use my daughters upgrade for myself lol. This year i gave her mine because i had just received a replacement Htc One and her S3 was a very poor device.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info man... I just placed the order, and I know the wife will love the phone. We have never owned a Android powered LG phone before, but the G2 is s sexy beast...

This was my first LG smartphone purchase too (Granted it was for my daughter) I was admittingly curious and may have swayed her a bit ;) Tried to get her to get the LG 1 but she only wanted Samsung and got the S3. Now she's in love with the G2. Likes to rub in the battery life from time to time as well lol

Anyway i hope it works out for you and i'm glad you were also able to get this amazing price

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
This was my first LG smartphone purchase too (Granted it was for my daughter) I was admittingly curious and may have swayed her a bit ;) Tried to get her to get the LG 1 but she only wanted Samsung and got the S3. Now she's in love with the G2. Likes to rub in the battery life from time to time as well lol

Anyway i hope it works out for you and i'm glad you were also able to get this amazing price

I know see will love it... Its almost the same size as her S3, but way better spec wise. She hates bigger phones, but this one will be just right for her.

The WheelMan

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I know see will love it... Its almost the same size as her S3, but way better spec wise. She hates bigger phones, but this one will be just right for her.

I just upgraded from the SIII to the G2 as well, using my upgrade and ordering through Amazon for 1 cent. I love the SIII, which I bought last year from eBay in practically new condition, and had vowed not to use my upgrade when the time came unless I got one for free. Then I discovered that I could upgrade to the LG for 1 cent, so I researched the phone and decided to take it, not knowing how long it would last. And so far I am extremely happy that I did. As great as I think the SIII is, the G2 seems even better in every way. I'm disabled, and despite the larger size, I also love the added accessibility features such as being able to shift the phone keypad over to one side to help one-handed operation very useful to me.

I would definitely recommend the phone to anybody looking for a great Android phone.

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I just upgraded from the SIII to the G2 as well, using my upgrade and ordering through Amazon for 1 cent. I love the SIII, which I bought last year from eBay in practically new condition, and had vowed not to use my upgrade when the time came unless I got one for free. Then I discovered that I could upgrade to the LG for 1 cent, so I researched the phone and decided to take it, not knowing how long it would last. And so far I am extremely happy that I did. As great as I think the SIII is, the G2 seems even better in every way. I'm disabled, and despite the larger size, I also love the added accessibility features such as being able to shift the phone keypad over to one side to help one-handed operation very useful to me.

I would definitely recommend the phone to anybody looking for a great Android phone.

I am happy to hear that, and I hope you continue to enjoy it. Mine should be here on the 6th, and I cant wait to see the look in her face.

Microspeed

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Just to chime in on Amazon. I bought my G2 from them in December. The phone turned out to be defective. I called the support number and it was excellent. They were very knowledgeable and sent me out a phone over night. The phone works great, I just wish I could say the same thing about the Sprint network. They say it's going to be great... so far not so great. I am lucky to get 3g

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord