LG G3: AT&T

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I switched over from Sprint to ATT and I got the LG G3 and im experiencing some slow speeds in some areas where it even drops below 4g. Thought ATT in Florida was great. Can this be the phone . Anyways I can under the settings perhaps trouble shoot it . Can it be the sim card

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if the L G G 3 will be able to utilize ATT new Advance LTe tech that there just now adding to different markets for faster downoad speeds n upload speeds ect

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: ATT LG G3

Depends where you are... Where are you in Florida? Also does it always happen in the same spots?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG G3 and LTE Advance compatible??

I just did some research. If I'm not mistaken it should support this once the network in your area has the capability.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

I just did some research. If I'm not mistaken it should support this once the network in your area has the capability.

I believe the phone capable of this is the LG G3 Prime, which is not yet available and will most likely only be available in South Korea.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I believe the phone capable of this is the LG G3 Prime, which is not yet available and will most likely only be available in South Korea.

He didn't mean LTE advanced.. He meant AT&T's carrier aggregation.. :).

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I switched over from Sprint to ATT and I got the LG G3 and im experiencing some slow speeds in some areas where it even drops below 4g. Thought ATT in Florida was great. Can this be the phone . Anyways I can under the settings perhaps trouble shoot it . Can it be the sim card

Anyone know if the L G G 3 will be able to utilize ATT new Advance LTe tech that there just now adding to different markets for faster downoad speeds n upload speeds ect

Welcome to ATT, roll a dice to find out whether they're halfway decent in your market. I think the G3 has a wide range of band options but not sure what ATT got in its version.

Blazer

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Lock screen clock on AT&T model...

Is there any way to change the round clock on the lock screen? I saw a video where a guy was scrolling through different clocks. Or was that just when using the circle case?

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lock screen clock on AT&T model...

Enable the lock screen widgets under settings then lock screen.
I do believe that will work.

Sent from my T-Mobile Carrier locked LG G3 without root or anything like that. :)
btw, I'm a girl.

Tmakedon

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
ATT does offer 3gb 32gb storage as the only option at least here in Chicago and typing on it right now. Great device and the battery life has been about the same as my m8 with the way I have been using it could not be happier.

Posted via Android Central App

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It has been determined that the AT&T G3 will not charge wirelessly via Qi even if you have the right back for it. AT&T has disabled it, which really pisses me off. :mad:

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I did the same thing and went to an ATT store in San Diego and the phone had some lag. I wonder if it's because it's a display unit? I noticed some jitter and stutter and delays here and there. Also, while clicking on recent apps, it would delay a bit before loading the app. Does anyone with an actual ATT phone confirm whether this is the case or not? Also the 4G LTE wasn't working for some reason. Perhaps it's just a faulty display model or something?

I do like the stock wallpaper and some of the icons and one of the stock sample videos that displayed the 2k resolution was very nice!
I have an ATT version and I can tell you there is no lag.

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
ATT does offer 3gb 32gb storage as the only option at least here in Chicago and typing on it right now. Great device and the battery life has been about the same as my m8 with the way I have been using it could not be happier.

Posted via Android Central App

How is the signal strength in the Chicago area? Does it work in buildings and stores?

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
How do I take a still while watching a video I shot?

Pause the video at the scene you want to capture. Tap the screen to clear the controls. Then screenshot by pressing power and down keys simultaneously.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickjoe