LG G3: AT&T

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
re: LG G3 First impressions

So pissed off. Went to att store to pre order the g3 and g watch together and they said I get free express shipping. Get my tracking order from ups and its being shipped ground! Now I have to wait 4 days -_-

you'll forget about it when you get it :)

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Already finding the power/volume buttons on the back of the phone extremely annoying. It's gonna take a while before I learn not to put my dirty fingers over the lens as I'm searching for the volume. And the amount of bloatware between AT&T and LG is ridiculous.

Other than that, the phone is splendid, I've only had it for a few hours.. but I'm liking it so far

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

So pissed off. Went to att store to pre order the g3 and g watch together and they said I get free express shipping. Get my tracking order from ups and its being shipped ground! Now I have to wait 4 days -_-

You mean they tempted you to buy by assuring you it would be shipped free, but neglected to mention it would be by horse and cart?

Posted via Android Central App

Usman Khokhar

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site

Anyone figure out how to do slow motion video? I click the option and see it says slow motion on the top right as I record, but playback is at normal speed.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry to say that after using the phone for a few hours I don't like it. It looks great on video and paper but after using it for a while I just haven't taken to it.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry to say that after using the phone for a few hours I don't like it. It looks great on video and paper but after using it for a while I just haven't taken to it.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

That happens and your allowed to lol

So what phone is next for you?

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I absolutely love it so far! Bests the S5 in most every way so far! Haven't really tried the camera yet but I will tonight with my dogs and wife. Love the UI and actually have no inkling to change text apps or launchers so far!

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Already finding the power/volume buttons on the back of the phone extremely annoying. It's gonna take a while before I learn not to put my dirty fingers over the lens as I'm searching for the volume. And the amount of bloatware between AT&T and LG is ridiculous.

Other than that, the phone is splendid, I've only had it for a few hours.. but I'm liking it so far

As a g2 owner,I would totally miss those back buttons, how is the signal strength vs your previous phone?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

I absolutely love it so far! Bests the S5 in most every way so far! Haven't really tried the camera yet but I will tonight with my dogs and wife. Love the UI and actually have no inkling to change text apps or launchers so far!

I usually jump to apex launcher but like the Z2 I find the G3's Ui quite nice :)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: LG G3 is Here

Does att have it in store? I would love to go in and get to actually hold the device to tide me over until verizon has them in store.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Usually takes a bit to get used to it. I've only used nexus, HTC and Samsung devices in the past.

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

Give those buttons on the back a week and you won't even think about them. The G2 was annoyingly similar but they quickly become likable.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I barely even use the back power button so far. I use knock on to turn the screen on and off.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else get annoying static from the headphones when no sound is playing? I can make the static sound louder by touching the screen. V-Moda M-100 headphones.

NicoyaKing

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my phone around noon on the 8th and it arrived today at noon. I'm switching from Sprint to AT&T and holy shiz what a difference. The LTE speeds are incredible. Should have switched earlier. Oh and yes I'm loving my new G3!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene