LG G5 Screen question..

latinoboi30

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I was using my phone just fine a few hours ago. I turned it off and charged it and then when I powered it back on, this is how it looks now.

What happened or what went wrong?

Thanks in advance for any and all help with this.

Attachments

• 6676.jpg
    6676.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 22

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hmm this was an issue on the G4 as well. you need a replacement most likely. You could go through LG warranty if there is no physical damage otherwise insurance. The issue could be digitizer, could be motherboard... hard to tell without having it looked at

I'm on Sprints network and they replaced my G4 3 times for free because there was no physical damage and I had insurance.

latinoboi30

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmm this was an issue on the G4 as well. you need a replacement most likely. You could go through LG warranty if there is no physical damage otherwise insurance. The issue could be digitizer, could be motherboard... hard to tell without having it looked at

I'm on Sprints network and they replaced my G4 3 times for free because there was no physical damage and I had insurance.

Thank you for replying. I will.probably call up LG and see what they can do. This is not my daily driver phone, but it was just fine that day and then I powered it off for a few hours and then when I turned it back on, this was the result.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attila