LG G6 Preoder / shipping thread!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
How are you ordering on T-Mobile? I've been talking to two different people on their phone ordering and they tell me it isn't in their system and to call back on April 7th
No idea then. I called at 1205 this morning and got through and placed my order. Went easy. No issues

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: T mobile pre order is live.

Pre-ordered mine a few minutes ago. Haven't gotten shipping/tracking yet.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I got a tracking number a UPS says delivery tomorrow. Like I said we will see what actually happens. Out of the long list of phones I pre order each year this would be the first I got this early so I'm not holding my breath.
Does it have an origin scan or just label created?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I got a tracking number a UPS says delivery tomorrow. Like I said we will see what actually happens. Out of the long list of phones I pre order each year this would be the first I got this early so I'm not holding my breath.

Well that's encouraging. The last preorder I did was the Note7 and we all got shipping notifications early but they didn't actually ship for weeks. With VZW having them in stores on the 30th, I'm sure the devices are already in the carrier warehouses this time so maybe we will get them early (fingers crossed)..

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

Well according to The mobile my order has already shipped. So either I'm getting my phone early or it's the wrong device lol. I'll keep you all posted if you wish on what happens. Says delivery tomorrow. I asked to hold it at a UPS location instead of delivery. We will see.
Picking up at UPS is like getting a present isn't it ? Lol

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

It will. A lot of times especially with pre orders the system moves slow. For example I ordered a phone from t mobile last week. Got overnight shipping. It showed the label was created with the tracking number but it didn't update again until my phone was in the truck for delivery. Sometimes it takes the system a minute to catch up.

That's why asking for if it was a origin scan or anything else is pointless this early in the game.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

You guys are giving me flashbacks from when I preordered the Note 7 last year

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

It will. A lot of times especially with pre orders the system moves slow. For example I ordered a phone from t mobile last week. Got overnight shipping. It showed the label was created with the tracking number but it didn't update again until my phone was in the truck for delivery. Sometimes it takes the system a minute to catch up.

That's why asking for if it was a origin scan or anything else is pointless this early in the game.
No, an origin scan means UPS actually has the package. Label created means TMobile still has it. Big difference. The Note 7's showed 'Shipped' in the T-Mobile system for days but still label created at UPS until TMobile released them for pickup.

If you get an origin scan today or tonight by 1 or 2am EST, you will get the phone tomorrow if it's overnight shipping.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Yes I know what those mean. What I said was right now it means nothing. The system runs slow. Now tomorrow if there's no movement we know for sure. But as for right now it doesn't mean much

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Got my updated email from Tmobile with a imei assigned. So my guess is it either already shipped as stated or it's coming soon.

TWYNBYZ

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site

Ordered last night. Order is now processed, shipped and I have the tracking number. However the tracking information isn't available on UPS's site yet

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I don't know if UPS is the same way but I had purchased a different item using FedEx Next Day Air there were no updates for two days and then it just showed up delivered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001