LG v20 Cases

joediver

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Just received mine and the cover won't stay closed unless the phone is face down
After emailing back and forth through ebay. I received a full refund and they aren't even asking me to send the case back. I would definitely buy it again from these guys if they fix the cover 👍👍👍👍

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same case my stand works perfectly however the USBC port is not large enough same goes with the headphones
I've had two of these cases never with this problem I will use a Dremel tool to fix it
Contact Zizo.. They will replace it for free. They are aware a bad batch got out.

carme4

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Lol

*The phone case provides an explosion-resistant shield ideal for the particular challenges of a career in espionage*
◙*As stipulated by Agency guidelines, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and an aluminum frame produce the sculpted perfection of the body
◙*The engineering is designed to absorb shocks resonating from potential impacts resulting from high-altitude tactical insertions, so that mission operability will not be affected by bumps and tumbles

I saw that on the website and it definitely cracked me up too, hahahahahaha!!!!

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Jumped on the coupon code posted a few threads back. This case is really good. The clip is tight. Its hard to put it on belt while phone is in the holster. Which is good. Alot of clips lose that tight hold.

88c4fa4c28e32dbb3c5f41c4f5bebeba.jpg
09c0f2c210e7f0886b1b1089739431be.jpg

A picture of the useless battery release cutout
2a855047b82e824df353d8b9aa927908.jpg

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Jumped on the coupon code posted a few threads back. This case is really good. The clip is tight. Its hard to put it on belt while phone is in the holster. Which is good. Alot of clips lose that tight hold.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161118/88c4fa4c28e32dbb3c5f41c4f5bebeba.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161118/09c0f2c210e7f0886b1b1089739431be.jpg

A picture of the useless battery release cutout
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161118/2a855047b82e824df353d8b9aa927908.jpg

Xbone controller for the win!

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Okay Bolt owners....... My Bolt case just arrived today. Possible dumb question..... What the heck is the lanyard supposed to do?

I'm not sure, mine gets here in a day or two, but are you able to charge the phone with the case on? Some have complained that the ports are too small.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure, mine gets here in a day or two, but are you able to charge the phone with the case on? Some have complained that the ports are too small.
According to Zizo it's fixed if you order direct from them. There are some vendors that may have to defective model. They replace it though I know that's a pain. I was confused on the lanyard as well. There were no instructions and I can't see where to attach it. Also why is there only one raised corner? It like they reinforced one corner only? Or was that supposed yo b a lanyard hole? Still it is a nice case with my dremel modified ports. I am waiting on my replacement. If it arrives quickly I will support them. I think my Trident Case still offers the better protection but this is ok.

mcg3745

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Im using a Poetic Revolution with plastic screen protector removed and a Skinomi wet apply screen protector. Really good setup. Slides in and out of pocket well. Great protection with not too much bulk.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
According to Zizo it's fixed if you order direct from them. There are some vendors that may have to defective model. They replace it though I know that's a pain. I was confused on the lanyard as well. There were no instructions and I can't see where to attach it. Also why is there only one raised corner? It like they reinforced one corner only? Or was that supposed yo b a lanyard hole? Still it is a nice case with my dremel modified ports. I am waiting on my replacement. If it arrives quickly I will support them. I think my Trident Case still offers the better protection but this is ok.

Thanks for the update. I ordered on Amazon, Zizo is the seller so MAYBE I'll be ok.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Still don't see any cases from Bodyguardz for this phone and UAG are nice but more than double the price of Zizo $$

I got my BODYGUARDZ at the AT&T store and it was not cheap, but I think it has the best Protection of any case out there right now.

Attachments

• 20161024_161341.jpg
    20161024_161341.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 154

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I got my BODYGUARDZ at the AT&T store and it was not cheap, but I think it has the best Protection of any case out there right now.
Looks nice. I think Trident might have a little more protection but it's hard to tell from pictures. Trident has a rubber and a hard later. Zizo has two hard layers. I think both are mil spec. I imagine the Bodyguardz is also

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Looks nice. I think Trident might have a little more protection but it's hard to tell from pictures. Trident has a rubber and a hard later. Zizo has two hard layers. I think both are mil spec. I imagine the Bodyguardz is also

Didn't see the trident for the v20. I had a trident for my old vibrant and it was heavy duty protection.

The green around the entire inside the BODYGUARDZ of a rubber kevlar which of supposed to absorb shocks. Sounds good on paper anyway. Lol